PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Two thoughts about Jamie Dukes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixit

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
1) I can't tell if he knows his stuff or not, because he speaks like he's a total moron.

2) Just found out that he was born in the same ZIP code that I live in (Schenectady, NY, where he's from and Glenville, where I live, share a ZIP code). This makes me sad but, knowing Schenectady, makes sense. :D

1) I can't tell if he knows his stuff or not, because he speaks like he's a total moron.

2) Just found out that he was born in the same ZIP code that I live in (Schenectady, NY, where he's from and Glenville, where I live, share a ZIP code). This makes me sad but, knowing Schenectady, makes sense. :D

He was probably ok until he went to that fine institute of higher learning Florida State

I can tell you that I know Dukes doesn't know his stuff. He not only speaks like a moron, he is a moron.

It's a safe bet to do the opposite of whatever Dukes suggests.

the way he railed poor matt cassel during 2008 evne when they were interviewing him on nfln was uncalled for. most of his analysis just include shouting louder than the other guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News