PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TRUTH & RUMORS: Packers need big trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

broadwayjoe

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/scorecard/03/28/truth.rumors.nfl/index.html

It's basically down to this for the Packers: Work out a trade for Randy Moss, Michael Turner or Darrell Jackson or forget about adding a veteran on offense who can make a major impact next season.
-- Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

Laurence Maroney's status has the Patriots considering drafting a running back. One intriguing player is Rutgers' Brian Leonard.
-- Providence Journal

Patriots receiver Troy Brown is recovering from offseason knee surgery, which has slowed any contract talks on the free agent market, according to multiple sources at the NFL's annual meetings. The injury sheds light on why there has been little activity regarding Brown this offseason.
-- Boston Globe

Also in case anyone is interested in participating in the draft game this year there's a thread on the Draft Board Forum titled "Pick Your Team Draft"

Please have Michael Turner go to the Packers. Lynch will bring that team down, while Turner will give that team a legitimate running back it hasn't had in a couple injury plagued years. Sorry Green!

yeah get turner out of the AFC. i really hate playing against him. that punk breaks way too many tackles :bricks:

I would like to see Michael Turner go to another team also especially out of the AFC because I think he's a pretty good back. He needs to go to a team so he can or help carry the load and thats not happening in San Diego and with a player like LT I can understand that.

with the Packers being my second favorite team, I would like to see them make a big splash by adding Moss or Jackson.

I would like to see Favre go out with some weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News