PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Torry Holt knew he saw something special on this years team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us all keep in mind that's it's ok for all of us here to say/write,

"We ARE going to beat the Jet's"

Or even

"The Patriots ARE going to win the SB this year"

It's not bad luck and it's not wrong. It's only the Pats PLAYERS who better not say or even think those things. We're not players, so let's not tell each not to say anything.

I just get a kick out of members who are worried about jinxing the Pats. Let me assure you all it can't be done. Whatever is going to happen, is going to happen.
You clearly haven't watched Avatar. I pray to Awa every day for the Patriots.

Tory Holt is unbiased and carries himself with class, and while he may not be as articulate as Warner as an analyst (yet) he obviously has a great understanding of the sport.

Maybe Marshall Faulk should learn a thing or two from him about grudges :p

Personally I am not crowning this team at all,in fact I expect next weeks game against the Jets not to be won until its within the final 2 minutes

I think a 14-2 team is something special regardless of how far this team goes.

Hardly any if anyone would have predicted such a dominating season with such a tough schedule

If anyone here does not think this years team was something special,even if the team is not crowned a SB champion then you are spoiled.....period.

nah your just being cautiously optimistic. The game wont really be that competitive. The Jets are the 2nd weakest team in the AFC play offs. Give the Pats more credit.. they are going to handle the Jest pretty easy. Perillo will give the nod in the middle of the 2nd quarter. The AFC championship will be a good game. And I will be worried if the Ravens beat the Steelers.

Actually, wasn't it the 2000 Ravens?
I think the 1999 Rams won the Superbowl (but the game was played in 2000).

1999 - Rams
2000 - Ravens
2001 - Pats

That's correct. Holt would have won his superbowl ring with the '99 Rams. Which incidentally was the year he came into the league. I bet he never expected that he wouldn't get a shot at another the rest of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft