PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Top 3 SB Halftime Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be great. I'm not exactly sure how they might sound today. Every once in a while, when the wife is out, I crank up the surround on their "Live at Donnington" DVD. Nice.

Check out some videos of "Live at River Plate". It's from 2011. ACDC's still got it haha. Honestly the crowd in this dvd is perhaps the wildest I've ever seen.

lol. Everyone knows U2's last good album & tour was back in 1992. Achtung Baby & Zoo Station Tour. Even Bono snickers about "Beautiful Day" getting a Grammy nod.

U2 had a great 13 year run 1979-1992...

Boy
October
War
Unforgettable Fire
Joshua Tree
Achtung Baby

Live albums- Under A Blood Red Sky & Rattle And Hum

They jumped the shark in 93/94 with the Zooropa album & Pop Mart Tour. Gotta be wary anyway of anyone who says "I like their hits" when speaking about a musical artist anyway. That's a phrase novices use.

I like U2's album cuts just as much and in many cases more then their hits. Zooropa and Pop were very experimental albums and didn't have any big radio songs, but they were pretty good albums. I think they wrote Beautiful Day 'cause after a decade of doing more experimental albums they wanted to get back on the radio again.

Check out some videos of "Live at River Plate". It's from 2011. ACDC's still got it haha. Honestly the crowd in this dvd is perhaps the wildest I've ever seen.

South American crowds are nuts. I have an Iron Maiden documentary from a few years back which documents them flying their own plane (singer is a pilot) to concerts all over the world. The South American crowds were insane.

Thanks. I watched the first half today. They do still have it.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore