PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tony Romo is way overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fair catch fryar

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
:bricks: Just kidding! He's okay, maybe a little above average, not bad really, could use some work in the off season! Anyways what are your thoughts. :bricks:

My apologies, I am just a little annoyed by the title of the thread about Brady.

:bricks: Just kidding! He's okay, maybe a little above average, not bad really, could use some work in the off season! Anyways what are your thoughts. :bricks:

My apologies, I am just a little annoyed by the title of the thread about Brady.

One of the things that I REALLY like him is that he's a quick learner. For example, after the Buffalo tebacle where he threw 5 INTs-most of his mistakes were that he was trying to press against Cover 2/Cover 3 schemes. However-in the following weeks against the Pats and Vikes, he just TOOK what the D GAVE him, instead of trying to force and gunsling things.(and not to mention too he's protecting the ball ALOT better this year than last)

Two-he has alot of heart-in that same Buffalo game, he somehow managed not to get rattled and lead the team down to victory. Same with the Chicago game-in the first half, he was pressured and sacked, but instead of getting rattled, he played stronger as the game went on.

Three-he's tough-I didn't think he would recover from that Seattle playoff game where he botched that FG hold, but he seems to have amnesia over it.

And four-he's really inspired the entire team. It seems like they BELIEVE they can win any given week at any given moment.

Romo is the new Rex Grossman... he wont last 3 more years...

I think it comes down to coaching. He is good but needs to be molded. Definitely not the best but good for where he is in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST