Welcome to PatsFans.com

Tony Romo is way overrated.

Discussion in 'Visiting Locker Room' started by fair catch fryar, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fair catch fryar

fair catch fryar In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

:bricks: Just kidding! He's okay, maybe a little above average, not bad really, could use some work in the off season! Anyways what are your thoughts. :bricks:

My apologies, I am just a little annoyed by the title of the thread about Brady.

2. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

One of the things that I REALLY like him is that he's a quick learner. For example, after the Buffalo tebacle where he threw 5 INTs-most of his mistakes were that he was trying to press against Cover 2/Cover 3 schemes. However-in the following weeks against the Pats and Vikes, he just TOOK what the D GAVE him, instead of trying to force and gunsling things.(and not to mention too he's protecting the ball ALOT better this year than last)

Two-he has alot of heart-in that same Buffalo game, he somehow managed not to get rattled and lead the team down to victory. Same with the Chicago game-in the first half, he was pressured and sacked, but instead of getting rattled, he played stronger as the game went on.

Three-he's tough-I didn't think he would recover from that Seattle playoff game where he botched that FG hold, but he seems to have amnesia over it.

And four-he's really inspired the entire team. It seems like they BELIEVE they can win any given week at any given moment.

3. DCSkinsFan

DCSkinsFan Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Romo is the new Rex Grossman... he wont last 3 more years...

4. djmika760

djmika760 Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think it comes down to coaching. He is good but needs to be molded. Definitely not the best but good for where he is in his career.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.