PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Jackson after game [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Jackson was annoying but it was Ditka who killed me. He looked into the camera and said, "The Patriots want to be America's Team but they can't because no one outside of Boston likes them." He went on to say he did like the Red Sox either.

The Patriots want to be America's Team? Where the hell did he get that?

he is still going about it today on mnf countdown. how the colts missing their starters and how the pats defense looked average.

Tom Jackson on Monday Night Countdown just said that he thinks that the Patriots Defense looked "just average".

How exactly can this be claimed when he is claiming the Colts D looked great. Um...

Who cares...he's an *****ole

For someone who is supposed to be an expert this idiot just sees the surface. My mother (who was wondering where Joseph Addai was when the Colts defense was the field) knows more about football than this idiot.

he needs to have his stomach stapled...old, fat and stupid is no way to go through life

He does seem to like Murderer Ray Lewis though...

You could also argue that we would have blown them out with a healthy Sammy Morris and Adalius Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back