PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady suspended again

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand is, right after the NFL filed the appeal, all the legal experts were saying the NFL only had like a 13-20% chance of winning. How the **** did this happen ?

NY judges. We lucked out that Berman wasn't biased. These other judges obviously are.

This is why the NFL acted first to get the case in NY before the union was able to appeal.

The hits just keep on coming

Well now what is that finally it now?

I'm disappointed but hardly shocked by this news. What's next? Can he immediately appeal and possibly still be on the field week 1?

Back to you Judge Berman.

Can't he decide to rule on the other items?

I really don't know why I'm surprised.

Honestly, I think Brady just takes the suspension, he probably just wants this to end.

On a side note, let the haters revel in this. Most of them are jealous haters, and the rest are just morons. Those who don't realize that Goodell and the NFL is a corrupt enterprise aren't worth talking to anyway.

My response to anyone who gloats about this is, the NFL admitted they had no proof that Brady did anything wrong. And they did so in a court of law. End of story, end of discussion.

You have to be kidding me. What a ****ing joke.

If that POS GOODELL sets foot in Gillette Stadium FAns should pour beer on that scumbag. I would if I see that douchebag. :mad:

well....that's the obvious answer because it's way too early for this issue to die.....this needs to drag out until Brady actually retires and Goodell tries to impose it on the next Pats QB or require the Pats to play 4 games without any QB at all and that includes Edelperson

Katzman has written a very strong dissent. Most likely, Brady's team will seek a rehearing en banc, meaning in front of the full Second Circuit panel of judges, not just three. Rehearings en banc are infrequently granted, but the fact that there was a dissent helps a little bit.

The fact that Chin being massively ill-informed and the NFL lying in court actually paid off for them is a disgrace.

The sooner Berman rips them a new one...again, the better.

Honestly, I think Brady just takes the suspension, he probably just wants this to end.

On a side note, let the haters revel in this. Most of them are jealous haters, and the rest are just morons. Those who don't realize that Goodell and the NFL is a corrupt enterprise aren't worth talking to anyway.

My response to anyone who gloats about this is, the NFL admitted they had no proof that Brady did anything wrong. And they did so in a court of law. End of story, end of discussion.

the pats can't be stopped

So let me get this straight. The NFL:

1. Lies about the PSI of footballs in the media and in communications sent to the team.
2. Lies about Tom's testimony in the arbitration hearing.
3. Lies about there being no prior communication about ball tampering before the AFCCG.
4. Lies to the court about Tom's testimony.
5. Wins based on all of the above.

Seems legit.

Many years before the next players agreement but will Tom Brady become the Curt Flood of the NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back