PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady message to Peyton (VIDEO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payton will return the favor by congratulating Brady on his 4th ring in February

Not for nothing, you can hate them all you want, but you can't take away what the Mannings have done in the NFL. I feel Brady will be remembered as the better QB when all is said and done, but Peyton Manning will go down as a top 5 QB of all time. Brady will probably be in the top 3. Eli has been incredibly clutch in the playoffs, more so than Peyton. What he did in 2008, though still a huge dagger in my heart, was incredible. 3 road wins against heavily favored opponents. 2011 was just as incredible. To lead the Giants to two last second Super Bowl victories is nothing to sneeze at, though the first one had a lot of luck involved. Archie was a warrior on a horrible team.

I think Peyton is the greatest regular season QB ever, but his legacy will be the playoffs. He will be remembered as a guy who choked a lot in the playoffs.

The Mannings are not horrible people, I suggest you watch the documentary about them. Archie was a wonderful guy who had a tough life as a teenager, and turned himself into a great Dad and grandad. There are some me things I don't like about Peyton, throwing his teammates under the bus and such, but they seem like nice people, the whole family.

Don't think the Tennessee trainer would agree with you:

http://www.inquisitr.com/1486872/peyton-manning-sex-scandal-largely-forgotten-even-with-a-witness/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back