PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF...Packers vs. 9ers...11/5

He’s the evolve form of Sam Bradford. He’s solid...but factoring in being made of glass, meh.
I think we will be good as long as the fix isn’t in next year.

Second Robert Saleh sighting. Everyone gets one puff of hookah and a free sample of Davidoff Cool Water.

Maybe Taliban in stands

Course I wouldn't know olif there're any fans there since cameras never show the stands. Which is smart.

Takin a page from the @Joker playbook:
Aaron Rodgers is one of those guys you just want to punch in the face. Something about his face. Not me, im not violent. Not anymore, anyway. But if I was, Rodgers is one of the first guys id punch.

Discount double dork doing a good job of padding up his stats tonight against an undermanned 49ers team.

Takin a page from the @Joker playbook:
Aaron Rodgers is one of those guys you just want to punch in the face. Something about his face. Not me, im not violent. Not anymore, anyway. But if I was, Rodgers is one of the first guys id punch.

Always felt the same way about lebroni.

Why doesn't SF just double Adams all night and take their chances elsewhere? GB's wideouts outside of Devante pretty much suck or are inconsistent at best.

This is worse than the replacement games of the strike year back in the 80's. I mean, these guys hit like monsters every play but knowing HOW to play seems lost.

Down 4 scores in the 2nd half? I know!!!! I'll FUMBLE THE BALL BACK TO GREEN BAY!

The Nick Muttlen Era is over...(if there ever was an "Era")

This is worse than the replacement games of the strike year back in the 80's. I mean, these guys hit like monsters every play but knowing HOW to play seems lost.
Tackling is a lost art. We've been spoiled. Most of the last 20 years weve had very good tackling teams. Also good blocking wrs. When you watch most other teams since 2000 you dont see that. One exception is balt. I cant stand that team and harbaugh is a whiner but theyve been fundamentally sound for years.

Down 4 scores in the 2nd half? I know!!!! I'll FUMBLE THE BALL BACK TO GREEN BAY!

The Nick Muttlen Era is over...(if there ever was an "Era")
The Mullens gang is takin Nicky for a ride after the game

WOW...the suck is strong in this padamullen warrior, Obi Wang....

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back