PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF: Chiefs LOSE LOL

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Go Chargers....bleh, it feels disgusting just saying that, but whatever...we need them to win. It looks like they will have to do it without Melvin Gordon though. To put the importance of this game in perspective, a Chiefs win clinches the AFCW and a first round bye. A Chargers win means they have will get the 1 seed if they win their remaining games. Huge implications.

Last edited:
I am really interested in the Derwin James vs. Kelce matchup. I think it'll be one of the more interesting ones to watch for.

I mentioned in the draft forum this year that if James fell past 15, we should trade up for him ASAP. I also really liked Reid, who has been doing well, but James looks like a perennial all pro. I would have happily traded the Dawson pick + the Wynn pick (and I loved Wynn) for James.

Actually, the Chargers do not control their own destiny for the 1 seed

If the Chiefs finish 2-1 and LA finishes 3-0 then KC wins the division at 13-3.

KC can lock up the division and a bye though, making the Pats-Texans game crucial in tiebreakers

I'd like the Chargers chances a lot better with Gordon suiting up. We'll get a chance to see what they are made of in this one.

Long shot but would rather see Chargers winning that division than KC. Playing at LA would be a home game for the Pats. So go Chargers!

I used to think Rivers was a bit of a punk, but it seems like he's gotten a lot more mature as he's grown older, and he seems very polished in interviews. I wouldn't be surprised if the media starts a campaign to see him get a Super Bowl before his eventual retirement.

I used to think Rivers was a bit of a punk, but it seems like he's gotten a lot more mature as he's grown older, and he seems very polished in interviews. I wouldn't be surprised if the media starts a campaign to see him get a Super Bowl before his eventual retirement.
having 4500 kids will tend to do that to a person

Chiefs only 3.5, should be 5.5. Chiefs get ten in a row over these guys.

I am really interested in the Derwin James vs. Kelce matchup. I think it'll be one of the more interesting ones to watch for.
Safety on a wide receiver? That's not usually a good matchup. Then again Kelce is slow as **** for a receiver. Derwin James might have a chance to show up that wide receiver.

I'd like the Chargers chances a lot better with Gordon suiting up. We'll get a chance to see what they are made of in this one.
No worries. Darren Sproles is active tonight.:D

Time for the continuation of Mahomes’ league appreciated and given GOAT status as a 2nd year player.

pretty schitty throw by the "great Rivers!"

Rivers missed a TD there.

Oh look...there's the world's greatest TE, Kelce!! Got a yard...man, the BEST!

How do you even defend that?

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back