PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TJ Ward is a tool..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperGTS

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Not that we didn't know that already. Crying about his suspension for being an a-hole in a strip club. Just be use his last name isn't Brady he won't win in court.

I hope they drop 60 on Denver in Denver this season, then they can't cry about always having to come to NE. I also hope someone "falls" into him and ends his season.

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports...n-overturned-because-my-last-name-isnt-brady/

With ya until the last sentence.

Why? He took out Gronk. Tried to take him out again last season at Gillette. I have zero problem with him getting a little taste of what he doles out himself. The guy is a grade A turd.

As an aside, the Twitter handle of the guy at the bottom of the page is pure gold.

Keep talking **** keep talking cause the NFL might have just awoken a monster this season his name is Tom mutha****in Brady I feel we are about to witness his most dominant season ever.

Broncos 2014 playoff appearance (failure) has asterisk.

Well he's right. He's not even close to the level of Brady . ... And he's not... you know INNOCENT!!! I see that he's just as much a Dbag off the field as on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back