PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tickets on Ticketmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
104 sets on ticket exchange and i got 200's on ticketmaster...come one pats fans!

Are the other playoff games still not sold out?

Yes, tix still avail for all other games.

I posted it earlier in the thread.

All games will be sold out but with the way the NFL makes season ticket holders pay for two playoff games I think it makes it tough for people to come up with $1,200 (in my case -- which I did pay) or whatever the number is right before Christmas (due date was 12/15). We don't lose our season tix if we don't pay for the playoff games and the thought of some may be that they can purchase less seats through another avenue or simply just watch from home. It's definitely a sign of the current economic climate, I mean when the private sector loses 84,000 jobs in December and it's a positive sign that's very telling.

Last edited:
Yes, tix still avail for all other games.

I posted it earlier in the thread.

All games will be sold out but with the way the NFL makes season ticket holders pay for two playoff games I think it makes it tough for people to come up with $1,200 (in my case -- which I did pay) or whatever the number is right before Christmas (due date was 12/15). We don't lose our season tix if we don't pay for the playoff games and the thought of some may be that they can purchase less seats through another avenue or simply just watch from home. It's definitely a sign of the current economic climate, I mean when the private sector loses 84,000 jobs in December and it's a positive sign that's very telling.

I didn't fork over the $1200 until the Pats beat the Panthers on 12/13 and even then I knew the Pats would only have 1 home playoff game.

The Pats will owe me $600 as I'm not going to renew my season tickets after 18 years.

Tickets are going on craigslist for below face.

I just got tickets with a face of 170 for 140 (a $40 savings if you include ticketmaster fee).

And I suspect if I had waited longer (saturday) they'd be even cheaper.

I'm suprised that a playoff game would be going for under face value.

I just saw 2 tickets on ebay in sec 316 go for $62 :eek:

How did i only pay $169 for my tix in sec 110 and now they are at $185.....?

Last edited:
403 Pats tix only avail now on Ticketmaster. Many more for all other games, including America's team. I believe technically all the wildcard games are all sold out but still some seats remain. Many, many more for Cowboys v Eagles and Az v GB.

Tickets still available on Ticketmaster

And deals/bargaining to be had buying tickets from people who can't go (or people who bought just to scalp) -- I've seen people post tickets for as low as half price.

If you don't go to many games, this is the game to go as you can get a playoff ticket for under regular season cost. I only wish I had waited longer before buying mine (even though I still got mine under face)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes