PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ticket Situation for Sunday vs Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to the board obviously and will be coming up for the game on Sunday from Nashville. We are family friends with a rookie on the team and when we asked he said 3 tickets would be no problem. Well every thing is booked and we leave tomorrow afternoon and he finds out today tickets for this game were in high demand and he can only get 2. It's me my daughter and my father.

Long story short I'm in need of just one single but the cheapest I can find on stub hub is 320 bucks. Would anyone on here have a single they would be willing to sale or would it be cheaper to try and buy a single at the game?

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I'm new to the board obviously and will be coming up for the game on Sunday from Nashville. We are family friends with a rookie on the team and when we asked he said 3 tickets would be no problem. Well every thing is booked and we leave tomorrow afternoon and he finds out today tickets for this game were in high demand and he can only get 2. It's me my daughter and my father.

Long story short I'm in need of just one single but the cheapest I can find on stub hub is 320 bucks. Would anyone on here have a single they would be willing to sale or would it be cheaper to try and buy a single at the game?

Thanks in advance.

Gunner drops the ball once again!

FYI we went to the Jets game earlier this year and ended up paying about that much on StubHub.

People on this board said they would be cheaper as the game approached and they were right. Saturday they were down to $100 or so. I had no regrets since we planned a trip from the west coast around the game and I wanted to lock in tickets.

Obviously the Jets vs Cowboys are two different stories, day-of prices could be much higher for Dallas, but just sharing my experience.

FYI we went to the Jets game earlier this year and ended up paying about that much on StubHub.

People on this board said they would be cheaper as the game approached and they were right. Saturday they were down to $100 or so. I had no regrets since we planned a trip from the west coast around the game and I wanted to lock in tickets.

Obviously the Jets vs Cowboys are two different stories, day-of prices could be much higher for Dallas, but just sharing my experience.
Thanks for the heads up! Yeah....it being the Cowboys is the only thing that worries me. He said once we get in my daughter could sit with us in my lap but we just have to find a way to get one more of us in. Ill wait and hope to find a single cheap closer to game day I guess.

Thanks for the heads up! Yeah....it being the Cowboys is the only thing that worries me. He said once we get in my daughter could sit with us in my lap but we just have to find a way to get one more of us in. Ill wait and hope to find a single cheap closer to game day I guess.
Why not just have your daughter sit next to you and your dad sit in your lap?

Well there are lots of tickets available on the ticket exchange. If you cant get 3 together look for 2 together and then a single that's close in the same section. I've done that in the past and it works out pretty good. I just picked up a couple in section 224 btw

Well there are lots of tickets available on the ticket exchange. If you cant get 3 together look for 2 together and then a single that's close in the same section. I've done that in the past and it works out pretty good. I just picked up a couple in section 224 btw
I have 2 I just need to find a single.

My dad and your wife would be too much. Your wife and my daughter I could make work.
A little threesome action? I’ll let it happen if I can hide in the closet and video tape it.

Go ahead and come out of the closet. That’s why she’s in my lap. You’re not fooling anybody. Especially not her.
You should just take my advice. I’m sure your dad will be dead soon anyway (not that anyone cares). Give the old man one last stiff pole from his dear, old son to sit on. The twinkle in his eye will be worth it.

Sell some shine on your ride East

Not sure where you can buy them, but there are "Standing Room Only" tickets which are obviously cheaper (and probably harder to get).

So look for a single ticket as close as possible.
I am. I didn’t know if anyone in here had one floating around. Stubhub and ticket exchange have pairs at the moment for around 300 but waiting to see if I can find a single floating for cheaper.

I am. I didn’t know if anyone in here had one floating around. Stubhub and ticket exchange have pairs at the moment for around 300 but waiting to see if I can find a single floating for cheaper.
In all seriousness, did you try the Gametime app? Those tickets are sold secondhand via buyers. I’ve found some dirt cheap tickets on there for other football games I’ve gone to.

This thread makes my day

Call God!

I hear it's a thing.

(But seriously, Stubhub prices tend to fall 24 hours before a game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back