PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thought this was interesting...(player contacts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thought this was interesting...

New England Patriots

Quarterbacks:
Cullen Finnerty, Grand Valley State, Drew Stanton, Michigan State

Running Backs:
Steve Baylark, Massachusetts, Lorenzo Booker, Florida State

Fullbacks:
Brian Leonard, Rutgers

Wide Receivers:
Chris Davis, Florida State, Craig Davis, Louisiana State, Jacoby Jones, Lane, Rhema McKnight, Notre Dame, Brandon Myles, West Virginia, Courtney Taylor, Auburn

Tight Ends:
Martrez Milner, Georgia

Offensive Tackles:
Joe Staley, Central Michigan

Offensive Guards:
Cameron Stephenson, Rutgers

Centers:
None

Defensive Ends:
Kareem Brown, Miami, Adam Carriker, Nebraska, Brandon Mebane, California, David Patterson, Ohio State, Quinn Pit****, Ohio State

Defensive Tackles:
None

Outside Linbackers:
Victor Abiamiri, Notre Dame, Jon Beason, Miami, Stewart Bradley, Nebraska, Buster Davis, Florida State, Jay Moore, Nebraska, Jarvis Moss, Florida, Brian Robison, Texas, Anthony Spencer, Purdue, Tony Taylor, Georgia, Lawrence Timmons, Florida State, LaMarr Woodley, Michigan

Inside Linbackers:
Zak DeOssie, Brown, Desmond Bishop, California

Cornerbacks:
Fred Bennett, South Carolina, Leon Hall, Michigan, David Irons, Auburn, Eric Wright, UNLV, Josh Wilson, Maryland, Usama Young, Kent State

Safeties:
Michael Griffin, Texas, Brandon Meriweather, Miami, Reggie Nelson, Florida, Sabby Piscitelli, Oregon State, Aaron Rouse, Virginia Tech, Eric Weddle, Utah

Kickers/Punters:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
LB's, CB's, Safeties, DE's and WR's...

Thank You!

Good stuff!

no punters?

The sheer number of DE, OLB, CB, and S tells us they are looking where we think. Lots of WRs too so I guess we shouldn't be shocked if they take one as a good value in rounds 2 (trade down) through 4.

Thanks for the link.

There are three palyers NOT on the list that i thought that the Patriots would be interested in.

Paul Soliai NT Utah 6-4 345 5.11 and the best two gap anti-run tackle in the draft. Hey may feel he will go before they can allocate a second day pick for him.

Danny Sepulveda P Baylor 6-2 210 and the only punter to have possibility to be in the Ray Guy, Todd Suerbrun, Rich Camarillo category. They may not feel the need as he is head and shoulders better than other possibilities.

John Wendling S Wyoming 6-2-220 one of the trio of big S available about the 3rd 4th round.

New England Patriots
Running Backs:
Steve Baylark, Massachusetts

I really hope the Pats pick him up late or as an undrafted FA

We just need to look to the sticky thread on private workouts and visitations to see different sources have different reports of interest. Personally, I'm counting on this to be the year of the punter, not only do the Pats have three under contract with right of first refusal on another, but I'll stake my cat's honor that no mention of punters is a sure sign of a carefully crafted disinformation campaign. I can almost smell that trade up with Detroit to get the punter of their dreams.

Secretly, I'm hoping if they play their cards right, they can actually trade down to the top of the second to get the punter of their dreams.

This punter thing really has legs!

Secretly, I'm hoping if they play their cards right, they can actually trade down to the top of the second to get the punter of their dreams.

This punter thing really has legs!
Cad! :p :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back