PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This would be the worst Ending for Peyton

Status
Not open for further replies.

RecoveringCowboy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
  1. He still wants to play - Elway cuts him.
  2. Nobody else is interested.
  3. One of the scandals finally has legs with more mobility than his.
  4. Sponsors drop him.
Noticed this was my 1,666th post. :p

1. He still wants to play - Elway cuts him.
  2. Nobody else is interested.
  3. One of the scandals finally has legs with more mobility than his.
  4. Sponsors drop him.
Noticed this was my 1,666th post. :p
You're on to something.

The worst outcome would be joining this group in the eyes of the public.

View attachment 12240

but were any of those people in that photo " generally aware " of something that didn't happen.
i can't wait for deflategate to finally return in a few weeks. non stop 24-7. reporters will be camped outside of gilette.lol

If someone were to tell me at the beginning of the season that the Broncos would win the SB with Manning at QB, I don't think I could have imagined a worse scenario for him.

Johnny Manziel had a better season........ on and off the field.

Pavlov's dog still barking ...

better would be that he gets signed, then suspended for HGH use

Love to see him cut and no one else be interested. Perfect end to the NFL's golden stats boy.

Congrats! Showing my age here....

View attachment 12241
black-sabbath-sabbath-bloody-sabbath.jpg

ozzy.jpg
]
latest

Last edited:
I rewatched that clip of Manning losing it on the sideline and what set him off was Jeff Saturday saying they should have run the ball after Peyton tried throwing it three times incomplete near the goal line. Peyton was notorious for
padding his stats near the goal,line while an unselfish Brady would hand the ball off.

How many ways can this board frame its disdain for all things Peyton.. currently there are 8 separate Bronco's/Peyton threads on this page along..

It is all about the "optics"..

This would be a good week for Peyton to call up a press conference and say goodbye.

As it gets closer to March 8, he will look less and less dignified, plus there will be more press on the scandals. Peyton's smart enough to know he will certainly be a cap cut in Denver. He's spent, so what other team would take him?

It's a good week to retire.

With the HGH and Tennessee stuff in the air, I don't think there's any way that Peyton will put himself in the Crosshairs by returning to the NFL next year.

Going...going...gone...

This would be a good week for Peyton to call up a press conference and say goodbye.

As it gets closer to March 8, he will look less and less dignified, plus there will be more press on the scandals. Peyton's smart enough to know he will certainly be a cap cut in Denver. He's spent, so what other team would take him?

It's a good week to retire.
The NFL Appeal v. the NFLPA and Brady isn't until next week. Spring Training's barely underway. People aren't yet focused on March Madness. No big golf or tennis tournaments. The NBA and NHL are still sorting themselves out.

In short, you're right. A very good week for Peyton to make his announcement and dominate the Sports News Cycle for two or three Days.

With the HGH and Tennessee stuff in the air, I don't think there's any way that Peyton will put himself in the Crosshairs by returning to the NFL next year.

Going...going...gone...

Peyton is tied with Favre at 186 wins, he wants that record badly even though he has to know it will be Brady's in the neat future. Word is that the Rams want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft