PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is worth watching a few times: fan video of Brady to Thompkins TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link, great vid!

the half stadium crowd seems louder than the full stadium one

Awesome! Loved seeing #95 running across the field to join the celebration.

This is worth watching a few times

It's awesome and so was the radio calling. This type of play could be what fuels a Super Bowl run this year. That's a long ways away, but these kinds of plays light the fire that propels a team forward.

"Unicorns!! Show ponies!! Where's the beef??"

I get goosebumps every time I watch this. One of the greatest moments in recent memory.

When I read "fan-centric view" my first thought was that it must have been shot in the parking lot. :)

Anyone happen to witness what the reaction was like out there or know anyone who was out there in the parking lot? A few video's would be nice lol! :D

great - if i was there i would have been one of the most excited too !!!

I love in-stadium cellphone videos of great moments.

Go on youtube and type in "Ortiz game tying Tigers" and you'll see 40-50.

Go on youtube and type in "Brady Thompkins TD saints" and you MAY see one or two that got by the NFL (or New England Patriots) internet legal scrubbers.

There is a reason why the NFL stands for "No Fun league".

Anyone happen to witness what the reaction was like out there or know anyone who was out there in the parking lot? A few video's would be nice lol! :D

My brother was in the parking lot with two of his friends while Myself, my father, another brother, and two friends watched from inside. We got up at the Brady pick to leave and got split up in the concourse and for some of us cooler heads prevailed.

They left the stadium thinking we would of too and didnt want to be 10 min late and piss an already pissed off group further. I know they heard some on a strangers radio and then sprinted back to the car expecting the rest of us to be there but the keys were inside with us. Not sure exactly how they found out about the win but I am sure it was a combo of the stadium noise and others in the parking lots. They were obviously very excited for the win but also a little pissed off that they missed it. Bottom line is they weren't the kind of mad they thought they were going to be.

My brother was in the parking lot with two of his friends while Myself, my father, another brother, and two friends watched from inside. We got up at the Brady pick to leave and got split up in the concourse and for some of us cooler heads prevailed.

They left the stadium thinking we would of too and didnt want to be 10 min late and piss an already pissed off group further. I know they heard some on a strangers radio and then sprinted back to the car expecting the rest of us to be there but the keys were inside with us. Not sure exactly how they found out about the win but I am sure it was a combo of the stadium noise and others in the parking lots. They were obviously very excited for the win but also a little pissed off that they missed it. Bottom line is they weren't the kind of mad they thought they were going to be.

They deservedly missed the feel good moment of the past few years in order to save an hour in traffic.

Last edited:

Probably an uptick in Parking Lot fender-benders too.

Barring a family or personal emergency, anyone who would leave an NFL game when his/her team is within one score doesn't deserve to claim that they are a "fan". The only possible (emphasis on possible) exception would be when the team is out of timeouts, the opposing QB is taking kneel-downs and there will be no need to play fourth down (all three must apply)...but even then it is iffy as all of us remember who are old enough to have watched Herman Edwards' greatest NFL moment...even with the "run out the clock" formation, the Center and Quarterback still have to execute the snap.

Leaving early when you are within one score and you have Tom Brady at QB? I just plain don't get it...and neither do those who would do so.

Miracle at the Meadowlands - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back