PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This gave me goosebumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
what he should have said was..."hey NFL.com, how you going to charge $32 for a championship hat"...****ing larceny!!!

What gave me chills?

Watching Jones, Revis and everybody dance around Gronk in the hat and the shirts. :)

2 LONG weeks coming up...won't be watching any sports shows!

I thought that Coach Belichick read the crowd perfectly, and also took a nice little swipe at the local mediots and reportards who are constantly badgering him with inane questions. Good on him!

WE'RE ON TO SEATTLE!

Felger and Benz will be marked men all week

I am going to enjoy these next two weeks and then celebrate on Feb 1.

Wow, just wow. Simply amazing to see the Pats make another Super Bowl run. I'll be in for another nerve racking game, not sure how much more I can take (I certainly appreciated this game being stress free during the second half)

Yeah, I was full of positive energy for this game but nervous? I feel like I had used all that up last week. The Colts seemed so overmatched from the start.

The Superbowl will be another matter entirely.

I think BB is playing chess with us again. We think he is saying, we are moving on to the next game. In reality, he is saying, he is on to what Seattle is doing and he got them figured out. WE WILL CRUSH THE HAWKS.

I'm just dumbfounded. How can it be this good? I watched the crappiest of crappy teams in the 70's and 80's and accepted it, because they were the team I wanted to watch. The teams of the last 15 years have given me such joy. It will end, but I hope it's not for a another couple of years at least. Brady looks like he can last a few more.

Yeah, I was full of positive energy for this game but nervous? I feel like I had used all that up last week. The Colts seemed so overmatched from the start.

The Superbowl will be another matter entirely.
I was there. There was no question who the better team was tonight. The Colts were bailed out three(?) Times on that drive. In my mind that was 45-0. The refs gifted Indy seven. C'mon, Vince for unnecessary roughness rolling over into luck to watch the result of the pass? Lol. The pi call was pathetic. They let the Colts get away with far worse.

Here's to hoping Sherman's shoulder isn't right in two weeks. Bring it petey!

This **** is hilarious. It goes to show that he actually does listen to the media sometimes and he got the "We're on to Cincinnati" joke. I ****ing love that man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents