PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Think BB is pissed that Brady's ankle injury went public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting the Giants to be blitz happy will absolutely work into the Patriots hands!!!

Brady can kill the blitz with underneath quick 3 step drops. and Faulk Welker, Moss Stallworth and Maroney will have afield day.

This will completely make it an easier game for TB.

He has shown time and again that he can kill blizing teams...that is why so few teams have tried it.

The Giants best bet is to try to get pressure with the front 4 and maximize coverage on the short routes.

If the Giantz go blitz happy they will get crushed.

Getting the Giants to be blitz happy will absolutely work into the Patriots hands!!!

Not if Brady has trouble planting and/or moving in the pocket.

Funny how so many people are (or want) to be sucked in by this.

Ever wonder why Brady was NOT walking with a boot or any noticeable limp on the day AFTER the original "Bootgate" video?????? The Tuesday afternoon in NY?

I LIKE this thought!!:D Are you saying that this could all be a ruse?

Let's hope the Giants coaching staff is as dumb as you and sends all out blitzes the whole game.

BB might not have been happy but he's definitely used it to the Pats advantage. No one talking undefeated, Moss with only 2 catches, Brady 3 ints last game, etc.

Given BB's approach about not disclosing injury information, I have to believe that he is not happy about Brady being seen in public with a boot and limping outside his Boston Apt.

If not for the boot episode, the Giants would have no idea he had any sort of significant leg injury, now they can game plan knowing Brady's injury

If I'm the Giants, I blitz like crazy and try to knock Brady out of the game.

I think Brady not practicing for several days would have given the Giants an idea that he might be injured, whether or not he was ever spotted wearing a boot in New York.

If the Giants spend a large chunk of their practice time on Cassel, their coaching staff isn't as smart as some people give them credit for.

How would they even do that? Do they have access to high school tape circa 2000??

Last edited:
I think Brady not practicing for several days would have given the Giants an idea that he might be injured, whether or not he was ever spotted wearing a boot in New York.

Thank you. The story broke two days earlier than it would have otherwise.

What would be great is if he just wore the boot as a prop and limped over to the cops in the Backbay with a fake limp just to add to the fire....like he is playing games with the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News