PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The tide is turning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady2Moss

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...deal-its-too-late-for-the-nfl-to-say-it-isnt/

Peter King's tweets

This weeks about to be a sh*t show of leaks on both sides. Brady won't miss a snap this year. Some clowns in the media realized that they should probably read the Wells report as show prep for this week and realized "Oh sh*t this isn't worth wiping my butt with"

Get yo popcorn ready, its going to be epic.

95bacade_76bbf455_chair.gif

“12.5, that’s close enough,” one official says after cramming the gauge into the ball, pulling it out, and tossing it to another official. In another portion of that same video, an official is alarmed by the amount of air hissing out of the ball before adjusting the valve on the gauge, popping it in again, and then flipping it to someone else, presumably because it was “close enough.”

“12.5, that’s close enough,” one official says after cramming the gauge into the ball, pulling it out, and tossing it to another official. In another portion of that same video, an official is alarmed by the amount of air hissing out of the ball before adjusting the valve on the gauge, popping it in again, and then flipping it to someone else, presumably because it was “close enough.”

No one gives a F about the ball pressure besides people whose entire worlds shattered when the "0 rings since spygate narrative" was intercepted by Butler.

The damage is done to Brady's reputation, BUT it can be fixed with a huge sh*t storm that leads to Goodell's ousting as commissioner before the banner is raised on September 10th.

#FREEBRADY

I think the fact that Florio is not a Pats fan makes this mean more to me.

Say what you will about him, this is good stuff.

These guys are clowns. One hand they have doubts if tampering occurred in AFCCG. Then they cite text messages from May of 2014 as damning.

I hope this is the FINAL Goodell screw job and he is thrown out of the league in disgrace. Hopefully some lawsuit comes of this leading to looking into Rodger's emails and phone records. Bet you have TONS of emails from clown owners wanting Patriots nailed and messages to "independent" Wells throughout the investigation.

Peter King is coming out with a bunch of tweets the right way. We are getting the message through. He wrote one about feeling like Henry Fonda in 12 Angry man. Fonda was the one juror who thought the kid was innocent and swayed everyone else.

Keep annoying the hell out of these clowns on Twitter. I've been trying. You have to force them to ACTUALLY read the Wells report. Not the talking points provided by Wells. What a freaking sham. DISGUSTING.

Peter King is coming out with a bunch of tweets the right way. We are getting the message through. He wrote one about feeling like Henry Fonda in 12 Angry man. Fonda was the one juror who thought the kid was innocent and swayed everyone else.
I put all his tweets in another thread but this is typical king. He reads what reiss says, what florio says then starts to feel like Henry Fonda. He isnt Henry Fonda but one of the other 12 dopes who are starting to wonder about the crime.

Keep annoying the hell out of these clowns on Twitter. I've been trying. You have to force them to ACTUALLY read the Wells report. Not the talking points provided by Wells. What a freaking sham. DISGUSTING.
The report + the FOOTNOTES. All the pro pats stuff is there.

I put all his tweets in another thread but this is typical king. He reads what reiss says, what florio says then starts to feel like Henry Fonda. He isnt Henry Fonda but one of the other 12 dopes who are starting to wonder about the crime.

I' ok if he is juror 4 but he has seen the light and that is huge. Now all of us stand up and scream I'm Henry Fonda :)

I agree. I'm a lawyer (litigation background) and the report reads more like a brief advocating for one side than an independent investigation. Believe me, I have worked on both.

Nice to hear from people with some real background, unlike the ESPN clowns that buy this as Gospel. Its obvious that this was a bag job from the start.

Means if they suspend him it will be all on them

Yup, I think it means Brady/Pats/NFLPA know that if and WHEN the NFLol suspends Brady. They get to destroy the report and possible peak into Goodell's private communications. I'm sure theyre salivating.

Some clowns in the media realized that they should probably read the Wells report as show prep for this week and realized "Oh sh*t this isn't worth wiping my butt with"
Yup.

Both King and Florio have reported plenty of opposite thoughts regarding the investigation lately, so I fail to see how "the tide is turning" (something that was ironically said here about once a week during the 3+ month investigation process).

As a matter of fact, Florio stated that he believes that Brady should be suspended solely on the basis that he didn't cooperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back