PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The science of football watching: TV mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats726 said:
I think the NFL could do wonders with all they have film wise...and what better way to explain football than by DVDs??? (OK OK..comic books would be great for Japan) but in many many places as they expand, a DCD learning series might be good!! AND I really think that would help...but what about the intermediate steps...for those that know some..have followed football some..I remember what Holley had said..He knew football (or so he thought..) and it was Eric Mangini who spent time with him to show him all he didn't know..ANd he said it was like another world of knowledge...
I think there is a definite market for classes...plenty of fans who wish to know more..and many who have knowledge to share.

I'd be surprised if Steve Sabol hasn't tried something like this. Not that I know either way (I don't), but you've got to admit, he's had the access and he's got the library!

Patriotic Fervor said:
I'd be surprised if Steve Sabol hasn't tried something like this. Not that I know either way (I don't), but you've got to admit, he's had the access and he's got the library!
I wonder why he hasn't?? Why the NFL hasn't tried to do this not only on an elementary way..but intermediate etc. I think it would make sense!! AND to do something like that as they exand into other countries??? I think it's a no lose propositin!!

They'd sell thousands of those videos, especially come Christmas/playoff time when you're trying to explain hte drama to your kids/wife/girlfriend/soccer fan friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft