PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The pretend you like the FA signing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is only for the posters who like everything. If you have done research on a player do not post.
This is simply for people who compare every S/T signing to Vrabel or feel like every jag is a great signing. Feel free to pretend you watch film. Also tell anyone who does not like said jag signing to go root for
other team. Here it does not matter who the player is, if the Pats bring them in pretend we know about them. Here is an example of a post for this thread: Trevor Scott-yes he had 17 tackles and 0 sacks last season..your response should sound like this..."oh i wanted them to look at him, really good player, Vrabel like". Do not worry that you have never seen him play, all that matters is you pretend
you did.Also very important-even though you are very disappointed in the patriots FA approach, pretend your happy call out everyone who disagrees. When Brady retires pretend not to lament the years of never truly going for it.

Love the signings. We got real value with the players. BB the GM genius strikes again.

Mehh... It's hard to look too deep into these FA signings right now. I need to see the rest of the puzzle pieces fall in place from the draft before I have a true opinion of the matter.

Low risk high reward.

Jeez, whats not to like about any of the signings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back