PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots Draft party sponsored by ….Bud Light ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupofjoe1962

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Just thought it was funny when I seen the email today.

I am sure this has been in the works for weeks, but now us not the time to hitch your wagon to Bud Light

I would say they should change sponsors, but Bob Kraft is a business man and wouldn’t dare take on the trans community.

For the sake of getting this thread back on topic, I actually was going to ask about this event.

Is anyone here going? Very curious to see which players see airtime with promotional videos. I was asked to cover the event and was on hand in 2013, and there was a lot of footage shown at the time of Marshall's Aaron Dobson, who the club ultimately ended up drafting that year.

This was the article from that one:

I know he didn't quite pan out after breaking his foot, but I just found it interesting that Dobson was so heavily featured that day and he ended up being who they selected. Given all the receiver talk this year, I'm curious to know, should anybody attend, which names are guys who were on whatever highlight reel they show during this just to see if it ends up foreshadowing how things go again this year.

Last edited:
The stupidity of people boycotting Bud Light. Every beverage including Coors Light and Jack Daniels does Pride advertising. Find a company that doesnt do it. Pure idiocy
Most people think gay when you say pride. These days very few people criticize or have a problem with gay people.

Trans are different & much more controversial.

Views are split on Penis’s in girls room or elite transgender athletes stealing victories.

It is a fact females born female are getting robbed.

A lot of former Bud Light drinkers side with the real girls.

Big difference….. like it or not.

“Free Market Capitalism unless it offends my delicate sensibilities in which case HELP SOMEONE STOP IT” - right wing culture war crybabies every single goddam day.

I swear to god the narrative of “lol safe spaces” is the most effective piece of pure projection in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3