PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Ongoing Tom Brady Post-AFCCG Ist Half (Framegate) Performance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
His body may be older but his mind is quicker than ever, plus he's on a mission and we know he can keep it going for a full year.

Yes, and I pray that our QB remains healthy....and I hope for a quick midseason recovery for other QBs like Romo, Brees...hell, even Geno Smith

Tom Brady's personal trainer is going to be in high demand. I honestly am starting to believe this guy is going to play into his 40's and own every record for a QB. Minus the interceptions.

So where's this deflated ball competitive advantage thing I have heard about? You would think they don't even need psi measurements now to disprove everything they have accused us of.

You know that when Brady is 40+ and playing like he is now, people will start talking about PEDs and such. These losers will never believe that hard work and dedication can actually lead to something.

In leading the Patriots to a 2-0 start, Brady also leads the NFL with 91 pass attempts. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, it's the most pass attempts by a player in the first two games of a season without throwing an interception in NFL history.

You know that when Brady is 40+ and playing like he is now, people will start talking about PEDs and such. These losers will never believe that hard work and dedication can actually lead to something.

I was shocked as an 8th grader that Ben Johnson had tested positive in Seoul in 1988. With so many other scandals and discoveries I have come to believe that they are all using. Golfers use. Ball players use. Football players use. I believe almost all professional (and many many amateur) athletes use.

Humans did not evolve this much since the 70s-80s. It isn't scientifically possible for a human like Usain to run sub 9.7s. Or OLs in Div II to be larger than NFL OLs from 25 years ago. Or 265 lbs LBs to run 4.4 forties.

Those who want to believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and "clean" sports are free to do so.

I was shocked as an 8th grader that Ben Johnson had tested positive in Seoul in 1988. With so many other scandals and discoveries I have come to believe that they are all using. Golfers use. Ball players use. Football players use. I believe almost all professional (and many many amateur) athletes use.

Humans did not evolve this much since the 70s-80s. It isn't scientifically possible for a human like Usain to run sub 9.7s. Or OLs in Div II to be larger than NFL OLs from 25 years ago. Or 265 lbs LBs to run 4.4 forties.

Those who want to believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and "clean" sports are free to do so.

I agree and disagree. Myself, in good shape at 21 was 6' 2" 275 (working for an excavating company, hitting the gym). Granted I was nowhere near an nfl talent, I was significantly larger (and in better shape) than any of my uncles or father ever was (significantly higher weight/bigger frame). My son (granted only a year old) is wearing 3t clothes with size 9 feet...maybe there is something to all those clamoring about hormones in cows milk...

That said I am now out of shape and near that in shape number...but working on it. And the little guy just keeps growing...

Edit: I guess what I'm getting at is the following generations simply seem to get larger and larger. While I don't disagree with the questioning of high, etc, some may just be what we are doing to ourselves through the mangled process of our diet. Chicken, beef, turkey all receive various hormones and altered feed, and that's what we eat...

I agree and disagree. Myself, in good shape at 21 was 6' 2" 275 (working for an excavating company, hitting the gym). Granted I was nowhere near an nfl talent, I was significantly larger (and in better shape) than any of my uncles or father ever was (significantly higher weight/bigger frame). My son (granted only a year old) is wearing 3t clothes with size 9 feet...maybe there is something to all those clamoring about hormones in cows milk...

That said I am now out of shape and near that in shape number...but working on it. And the little guy just keeps growing...

Edit: I guess what I'm getting at is the following generations simply seem to get larger and larger. While I don't disagree with the questioning of high, etc, some may just be what we are doing to ourselves through the mangled process of our diet. Chicken, beef, turkey all receive various hormones and altered feed, and that's what we eat...
Absolutely, back when they built Fenway in 1912 the average man was something like 5'6" 150 lbs, ever try sitting in the grandstands with 3 or 4 of your fat friends?

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if your right and that kind of talk does sprout up eventually. I've thought about it ever since he was accused and "convicted" as being a cheater this past offseason.

From a Buffalo-based writer

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/20/mark-gaughans-10-plays-brady-gronk-set-the-tone/

Tom Brady’s performance Sunday simply was the greatest by an opposing quarterback ever in front of a Buffalo Bills home crowd.

Dan Marino had some phenomenal games at The Ralph – a 404-yarder in 1986, a blowout of the Bills in 1993 and the famous Duel in the Snow with Jim Kelly in the 1991 playoffs. George Blanda threw for 464 way back in 1961 but also had four interceptions that day. Those don’t match the single-handed brilliance New England’s No. 12 exhibited in skewering the Buffalo Bills for 466 passing yards.

I'm surprised that fans and media members who hang their hat on the Patriots low fumble numbers as a sign of deflation taking place haven't jumped all over the fact that the Pats have two fumbles by a running back in the first two games (now that the balls are, presumably, inflated properly).

Has anyone noticed that the framgate talk has quieted as brady throws for all these yards and tds?

Tom Brady is the only quarterback to pass the 400-touchdown mark and be in possession of multiple Super Bowl rings, all while compiling a completion percentage and touchdown-to-interception ratio that’s better than anyone else who has 400 career touchdowns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes