PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Week 3 Patriots at Bills Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Branch playing?

Yes, but that does not matter. All we got is Brady. No one on defense can make an influential play to save their lives.

I take that back. Arrington did make two interceptions but that seems eons ago now.

Last edited:
What does a great running offense average per run attempt? 4.5 to 5 yards?

I think in good weather, with Brady, his average per pass attempt is so much higher than that that the chances of keeping a drive going with at least 2 passes per series is significantly higher than with more than 1 run per series.

Passing brings lots of other things into the game -- sacks, more holding, interceptions. But running is not without risks too. Fumbles, and, like we just saw, holding.

It also doesn't allow for ball control, clock running types of offense. But the way our hurry up is designed, we aren't trying for that kind of offense.

trying to force it into edelman?

Run theball come on!!

Yikes....this one isn't going to end well....

You run out of shotgun every time, eventually the DB's begin to guess your routes.

That pass was incomplete anyway.

wow, great punt.

Really needed a play there. Lets hope the defense can provide some kind of spark.

What pressure. It was a 3 man rush no? Think Brady rushed that pass. If he takes a second longer and got it off clean, should have had the receiver open.

They really need to calm down on offense. Machines don't have emotion.

Run theball come on!!

On 3d and 11?

The tried to run the ball, but got a holding penalty that series.

If the Patriots lose this game, mark that holding penalty down as the most significant play behind the red zone interception. Absolutely crushing penalty. Can't have it.

Another drive killed by a holding call.

Ah **** this game. I hope we lose this game so they can all get their heads out of their asses.

Holding has been the only thing holding this offense back, pun not intended but w/e.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back