PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Week 3 Patriots at Bills Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see Zoltan out there. Good thing he's not hurt too bad.

Zoltan should hurt his knee more often:)

Solder penalty killed that drive. What a beauty of a 33 yarder to Gronk. Still hit him for 15 the next play but that's not enough to overcome 3rd and 19.

How about running the ball a little bit OC, give that defense more to worry about. Just saying.

Long loud SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:mad:

Not happy with this friggin OC right now. :mad:

If it wasn't for the holding penalty, it would be the Patriots moving the ball well inside Bills territory.

The OC is doing fine.

Ridiculous penalty on Solder. That distinctly did not put the rusher at a competitive disadvantage.

Solder's hands were inside the shoulders which is legal. The refs are going to try to keep this game competitive.

Ridiculous penalty on Solder. That distinctly did not put the rusher at a competitive disadvantage.
agreed, i thought i saw Light holding So when the flag was thrown i wasn't surprised. Light was holding Solder wasn't

Last edited:
Solder penalty killed that drive. What a beauty of a 33 yarder to Gronk. Still hit him for 15 the next play but that's not enough to overcome 3rd and 19.

Idk, that was a pretty weak call....

If it wasn't for the holding penalty, it would be the Patriots moving the ball well inside Bills territory.

The OC is doing fine.

Tell me about it, some people are never happy.

That was 57 yard punt by Mesko. I guess he is fine.

On both 3 and outs, we were in the empty formation. Should I be surprised that we are 0-2 on those 3rd down conversions?

Ummm..... So the ten yard holding penalty had nothing to do with it? Let's not blame the play calling when it isn't the reason why the drive failed.

What a tackle. Oh wait.

The OC is doing fine.

I stand corrected Deus. Our OL did a lousy job.

Must tackle better than that

Gronk is becoming Brady like at the TE position. Legend in the making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes