PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Rounds 4-7 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philadelphia had a great back half. Wolfe,Poyer,Barkley,Kruger.

He's definitely a solid pick. I just don't expect much of an immediate contribution this season.

I could a scenario playing out where he'll probably end up on IR before this season starts with some "mysterious" injury. Giving a great chance to put 15-20 pounds of his frame. This pick has 2014 written all over it.

Cunningham, certainly won't be back so Buchanan could assume that role as situational pass rusher from the edge and interior, in all likelihood.

Troubled WR's Da'Rick Rogers and Marquess Wilson still on Board Great value picks from now on.

Nice pick by the Raiders.

Anyone who knew Dennard last year before the draft, knew that he was no steal or unknown commodity. He was a great player in the making who's police issue got in the way of a high pick.

He's definitely a solid pick. I just don't expect much of an immediate contribution this season.

I could a scenario playing out where he'll probably end up on IR before this season starts with some "mysterious" injury. Giving a great chance to put 15-20 pounds of his frame. This pick has 2014 written all over it.

Cunningham, certainly won't be back so Buchanan could assume that role as situational pass rusher from the edge and interior, in all likelihood.

I don't agree. Think he'll be a situational guy this season.

Damn! The raiders got David Baas.

I'd take Rogers now just to prevent SF from getting him.

At this point, unless they're gambling on a problem child, I'd like to go OL all the way.

Anyone who knew Dennard last year before the draft, knew that he was no steal or unknown commodity. He was a great player in the making who's police issue got in the way of a high pick.

Doesn't change the fact they got 1st/2nd round talent in round 7.

heeeyyy... another Rutgers player.

Imagine that.

Rutgers and Kiper's 70th overall.

And, of course, they go back to Rutgers again.

WTF???

Rutgers baby!!!!!!!

Another Scarlet Knight.

I'd take Rogers now just to prevent SF from getting him.

Some team is getting an insanely talented undrafted WR, he must REALLY have character issues.

WOW, so no DT, and no OL throughout the whole draft?

damn

nice draft though, i like what we got

Just what this team was missing, a slow inside linebacker ;)

This guy looks more like Spike's replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe