PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official: Predict the date of Samuel's return contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping this up because today is my day. Also, I have a song feeling it will happen today or tomorrow.:rocker:

Bumping this up because today is my day. Also, I have a song feeling it will happen today or tomorrow.:rocker:

Go ahead, sing it for us!

Last edited:
We were predicting a date of signing, not a date of Schechter reporting.

The opera ain't over 'til...

Wait, you could take that the wrong way. Anyway gripe grumble ya probably win but wait 'til the ink is dry. (then, if applicable... congrats grumble grumble gripe...)

I still say September 4 (I think... whatever I said back there...) 4:23 pm. Take it to the bank.

You will be broke, but take it anyway.

PFnV

We were predicting a date of signing, not a date of Schechter reporting.

The opera ain't over 'til...

And all this time I didn't realize that NUT was a weight enhanced female.

27th or 28th of August, like I've been saying for two months (to myself) :)

Well, I already lost. I'm wondering if the hangup isn't BBioli saying they won't promise not to franchise him again. Or give him up front money like da Bears did with Briggs. Or both. Samuel does seem to have a higher regard for himself than BBioli do.

My birthday, August 28th.

Anybody at Logan or T.F Green checking out the late night arrivals from Miami or Ft. Lauderdale??

Has been really quiet since NFL Network broke their version of the story on his return.

Let's all hope for tomorrow or early this week as this is about the limit as far as starting opening day.

[PFnV[/QUOTE] The opera ain't over.

Till the skinny guy sings. I'm back and it was never about the money. :rolleyes:

And he sings on 8/28 from what I just read. :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Last edited:
My birthday, August 28th.
I guess if he signs today, as reported, you and I will share the the win.You have the 28th and I had the 26th. Which means we will have to go buy a hybrid car and drive around like this.

1002.gif

I guess if he signs today, as reported, you and I will share the the win.You have the 28th and I had the 26th. Which means we will have to go buy a hybrid car and drive around like this.

1002.gif

Am I too late to join the contest?

If not.....I predict today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAAP - wrong! Betting is closed! :D But thank you for playing our game!

OK, who had today? If no one, I pronounce thead starter PatsNUTMe the winner - as he predicted yesterday, which was the closest date "without going over". And I give myself honorable mention for being smart enough to realize he was right! ;) (post #2).

BRAAP - wrong! Betting is closed! :D But thank you for playing our game!

OK, who had today? If no one, I pronounce thead starter PatsNUTMe the winner - as he predicted yesterday, which was the closest date "without going over". And I give myself honorable mention for being smart enough to realize he was right! ;) (post #2).

Bah...silly Price is Right and its "without going over".

1002.gif

congrats to both of you. i'm happy i was wrong.

1002.gif
Thanks for cutting me out, buddy... I had the right answer too! ;)

Uh, over on the other thread they're saying he's not signing today... did someone just resurrect an older thread? It looks like it's fresh.

RRRRNT, thanks for playing both of yas.

PFnV

Uh, over on the other thread they're saying he's not signing today... did someone just resurrect an older thread? It looks like it's fresh.

RRRRNT, thanks for playing both of yas.

PFnV
Obviously this thread is just for fun... and he DID return today.

Returned and did NOT sign the tender.
Returned - fact
did NOT sign the tender - unsubstantiated report

BTW - R Kraft said it is great to have all the players back, and ESPN is reporting (during MNF) that Asante has reported.

So whatever Schefter has to say has not exactly sent shock waves through the rest of the "we have that story too" media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents