PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

** The OFFICIAL Pats/Dolphins Post-game thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
The helmets didnt really hit, it was more they "touched", ridiculous, maybe they review it and dont fine him.
I don't think the hit on Hoyer was illegal either, the ref was over reacting.

A couple of posts from Reiss shed light on how much fun these guys seem to have around each other.

Hoyer takes his cue from Brady - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

Then he offered some good-natured ribbing of Hoyer, a second-year pro from Michigan State.

“Brian is always in Tom’s back pocket,” said Edelman. “He’s always following and doing everything Tom does. He wears the same kind of clothes as Tom, drives the same kind of car as Tom. If Tom has a VitaminWater you’ll see Brian with a VitaminWater or something like that.

“It’s funny. But Brian does an awesome job. He goes in there and he works so hard all week. Whether it’s the scout team, he’s going to lead that little group and take it like it’s a game. So whatever Brian does he deserves because he works his tail off,” said Edelman.

Brady's intensity shines through - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

"When you're standing in the huddle and you're looking at 10 other guys who are really determined to do their job, it's my job to bring the energy and the enthusiasm, whether it's Wednesday practice or an offseason conditioning program run," Brady said. "If it's dominos playing those fat offensive linemen, I have to beat those guys. I don't think it ever gets turned off. I just think you want to win, so that's always the goal."

In a light moment, Brady then realized what he said about his offensive linemen.

"Don't tell them I said they were fat," he cracked. "They're strong."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back