PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Seahawks Super Bowl 49 Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Patriot fans. All I can think of is what a stupid call that was. We most surely could have ran Lynch several times and scored. Our OC Bevell should be fired and Carroll should have to explain why he didn't intervene and call off the play.

Still can't believe that play by Butler. WOW

Didn't think I'd see a better play in the end zone than Sterling Moore on Lee Evans three years ago but there it is.

****ing amazing emotional swing... From the depths of despair to the height of happiness in about 1 second.

For another cherry on top, ESPN reported today that "oh, those 11 of 12 footballs? Most of them were 'a few ticks' under 12.5 pounds. ONE was 2 pounds under"

You know on that "story" they talked about for the entire game as if there weren't a SB being played.

I have never been happier to eat my words in my life.

Deion: "Worst call in the history of the Super Bowl"

Did Peyton Manning call that last play for Seattle?

still in shock

I'm guessing this photo was right after the game? Edit, no can't be.

B8zwVnwCcAAP31x.jpg:large

For another cherry on top, ESPN reported today that "oh, those 11 of 12 footballs? Most of them were 'a few ticks' under 12.5 pounds. ONE was 2 pounds under"

You know on that "story" they talked about for the entire game as if there weren't a SB being played.

Don't let up going after the NFL for all the Deflategate crap Bob. After the SB euphoria subsides, you still have a mission to do.

Lol I hope not
me either, but that wasn't fluke stuff. He did some stuff only the stars do in a super bowl. Exciting for a rookie.

Butlers INT was just incredible! LOL a screamed like a girl, woke the whole house up!!

But seattle's vanted defense gave up 2 TDs in the fourth quarter!!!

I'm betting Revis gets signed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST