PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Seahawks Super Bowl 49 Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be at least a 10 point lead but instead it is tied. Hopefully the defense continues to play great second half football like they have been this year and the offense doesn't make anymore big mistakes.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Here we go. The Defense. Defense is giving up big plays and falling apart when it matters most. Brady is on pace for 60 pass attempts. I sure they come out of halftime a completely different ball club.

Two fluke f*cking TD drives for the Seahakws. Such a joke!

Brady can't do it all alone. Defense has to play better than that. No QB can beat Seattle alone. I thought 24 points for us would win us this game. I'm not so sure if that's true.

Still a lot of time left but the Defense really needs to get it together and DO THEIR JOB! Inexcusable letting Seattle score that quickly on their last two drives.

People are talking about the Pats outplaying the Seahawks. Perhaps the didn't see the Brady INT in the end-zone.
yeah..it was a stupid throw. no great defense.

Having a really bad feeling now. This could be another last min heart-breaker

Reading one of those "Which city
Oh Brady haters where are you??
You referring to the Seahawk whose first two catches of the season were TDs? ;-)

NBC has worst cast

State of the game:
Screen Shot 2015-02-01 at 5.05.06 PM.png

I wish we would get a Super Bowl where we blow out our openent

Seattle's biggest plays have been jump balls to Matthews. Just stop those and they will need to find something else.

What a bunch of chic littles. Reminder: SEA won the SB last year. They are kind of a good team.

Pats always do well in the 2nd 1/2
That they are but you shouldn't help them win, which the Patriots defense did on their last two drives.

As bad as Arrington has been, WTF was McCourty doing still in the middle of the field when that long completion was only going one way?

This defense is the reason why they can't win a championship. I don't give a damn about the Brady pick. Seattle got no points from that. Brady gave them a 7 point lead and these bums couldn't protect it. That is their job. DEFEND THE DAMN LEAD. On obvious passing downs...NO PASS RUSH and NO COVERAGE. That was a complete defensive break down. They better fix this or they will lose.

Look how happy Costas is that Seahawks tied it

our defense got us here. we will dominate the cheathawks and shut down lynch in the second half. be positive everybody

LOL at people complaining about the Defense. Defense has been good all game except 2 drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST