PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Redskins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that Grossman is an excellent quarterback:rolleyes:

Wow, just wow. I expect Chung and mayo to be cut this week and my grandmother playing safety.

Upon just entering the board, I noticed AJ's "a balanced look at the defense" thread. I nearly puked in mouth. This team is going nowhere in the playoffs with this abomination of a pass defense.

27 points to WAS? Wow. Let's hope that our offense can keep scoring.

Wow Duchesdorf....insightful comment about the Redskins struggling offense....

But today the Skins get to pad O stats for the year.....

Ok, we know the Pats D-fense is awful.....so no sense getting upset when they live up to that.. wait....I keep getting upset:eek:

So uhhhhhhh, anyone excited for the first week of playoffs?? C'mon BB, give it up. Get yourself a GM or at least pick draft names out of a barrel. Your talent evaluation sucks. I can play man to man better than all those zero's in your defensive backfield. JETS suck by the way.

wow ... unreal... how is this defense in the past 2 weeks make qbs like dan orlovsky and rex grossman pro bowl qbs...

PAThetic performance defensively.

total garbage.. cant wait to see this defense in the playoffs against real offenses.

This defense is a disgrace. Going to be an early exit with this pathetic secondary.

I gotta say i agree....after today's game i'm kinda falling on the one and done bandwagon.

I don't see how we can compete.

We don't run the ball effectively...no WRs...no D...

Looking forward to hearing what the defensive apologist excuses are going to be this week.

Pointless sugar coating this defense any further.

I'm done appologizing for them. They are what they are and they are BAD. Offense AND Special Teams has to be perfect for this team to win ANY game.

The bend but don't break defense breaks again. Where are the homers to reassure me that this is a top ten defense?

I dont think you'll find any this week, at least in the past they were holding teams to FG's, this is a effing mess

I have a hard time believing Sterling Moore is any worse than Slater/Ihedigbo.

Watch out for Triplett ("PI Denver") who always loves to stick it to Patriots now game tied getting late.

we could be playing ourselves out of a bye... but its still early yet.. still our game to win...

they can pay me a ton less to do what Ighedibo and McCourty do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back