PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Ravens AFCCG thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welker stutter stepped on that for some reason.

Oh man, I can't believe Welker hesitated. He had that old fart Ray Lewis on him in zone coverage! Big error.

3-0

Good to get points on the board but it should have been 7.

Well NE can't score 7 in the redzone this one is over, cannot beat the Ravens like that

Should have stayed with the run a little bit more, IMO.

Our offense better figure this out quick.

MORE LAWFIRM.

damn that missed TD to gronk brings me back memories of that missed TD during that jets game last year (when one of our players dropped a TD)

Shoulda been a TD to Gronk. TB is nervous. Oh well.

Welker looks off - that Brady throw wsa actually there, but WW cut his route short and stalled behind R. Lewis for some reason. If he just turned and kept running, he may have been there.

Feels like a missed chance right there. :/

Thats a win for the Ravens D there. Though they got lucky, the pressure got to Brady on that pass to Welker - a tenth of a second more, Welker comes open for the TD...

Okay. Moving the ball. Scored some points. Not a TD..... But we are still sorting out this defense. We will win this game.

Hard earned 3 points. Baltimore's defense looks good vs the pass. They are keeping close to the receivers and te's making the passing lanes seem narrow,

damn that missed TD to gronk brings me back memories of that missed TD during that jets game last year (when one of our players dropped a TD)

I have the same feeling, watch the Ravens capitalize, Brady used to be so cool under pressure in those spots

Our offense better figure this out quick.

MORE LAWFIRM.
I agree.

We can't abandon the run like that. I like the play-action passing game too much with a streaking and open Gronk or Hernandez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents