Status
Not open for further replies.
OK

3RD AND LONG

get a stop

TFB scores before half

TFB scores again after half

PATS IN CONTROL

They better score after this. I feel like officials bungled up on that catch not being catch. We could have wasted challenge and TO. We wasted TOs anyway.

btw that big bang theory promo of Penny using a gun was hot.

Last edited:
He clearly didn't get the other foot down in bounds,it wasn't a catch, i didn't think it was close. If it was BB would have challenged it don't you think

Wrong wrong wrong. His next step is in bounds, the one after that is out. This is clearly a catch and should have been chalanged

I don't understand kneeling here.

Mistakes are lethal in a situation such as being at your own 11 after just barely stopping your opponent, especially since you know you'll be getting the kickoff in the 2nd (courtesy of that blessed deferral).

The Patriots start a new football game. A game that's only 30 minutes long. We're winning 3-0 before that game even starts. We also get the ball first.

I think if you have better field position, you let the offense do it thing on the last drive.

But, near the ten yard line, with the way this game is going, a turnover/INT-TD could be catastrophic.

He clearly didn't get the other foot down in bounds,it wasn't a catch, i didn't think it was close. If it was BB would have challenged it don't you think
Belichick should have challenged it. His right foot was definitely, 100% in bounds. The question is did he catch the ball (and have possession) before or after the left foot lifted off the ground. My opinion looking at the replay is YES. This photo only reinforced that belief.

Last edited:
Brady missed an open Gronk

Welker stutter stepped and cost 4 points

BB failed to challenge a call, and that may have ended up costing 4 points

Despite all that, the Patriots take the lead into the half and start with the ball.

I'll take it.

2 sides to every story. Smith would have had an easy long TD with almost any other QB. Dixon drops an easy drive-sustaining catch at the end.

Pretty even game.

Okay, we are a second half team........ so 13-10 into the half is not a bad think. We have to make some defensive adjustments. Flacco at 122 passer rating is not a good thing.

Actually it is a good thing when Flacco is outplaying Brady and we're still winning the game. You know there's not a good chance of the QB battle continuing to go in Bmore's favor. 122 passer rating to Brady's 58. We are in good shape right now, got to finish strong though

Brady needs to step it up. And Solder is having a brutal game.

Not being able to get off the field there on 3rd and 15 (after calling a timeout no less) could really come back to hurt us.

Key to the rest of the game: we need to get to Flacco again like we were doing at the beginning. He's not a great QB, but given the time, he's dangerous (especially against this secondary).

I could definitely see us losing this game. Our defense has been making great 2nd half adjustments lately though so let's hope they continue that trend.

Really don't like taking the knee, it shows a lack of confidence in the offence. With the best QB in football, around a minute left and 2 timeouts, trust Brady to make the right decisions.

Exatly what it does. A message from BB

I'm happy with a 3 point lead.

Left foot is down, ball in possession in the pic; right foot came down about a foot inbounds, THEN left foot was well out.

Td to start the half will win this game for the Pats.

Tom Brady is still little off

This is a really tough game. Glad that we have the lead though...looking much better than our last playoff meeting. Hopefully those half time adjustments make an impact for us.

boomer said it right tom brady is a little off ... there are too many floaters out there...

Brady is respecting this defense too much. He needs to go and attack it like he's been doing to other defenses all year.

Brady missed an open Gronk

Welker stutter stepped and cost 4 points

BB failed to challenge a call, and that may have ended up costing 4 points

Despite all that, the Patriots take the lead into the half and start with the ball.

I'll take it.

They let Torrey Smith break open with no one in sight...TWICE!! If Flacco hits him the Ravens are leading. there's what ifs on both sides.

Left foot is down, ball in possession in the pic; right foot came down about a foot inbounds, THEN left foot was well out.

Thats what I thought as well after seeing the replay

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore