PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Ravens AFCCG thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a good chance the ravens are overrated, and the Pats could put this thing away before the fourth quarter.

I agree with this. I also think the Pats' defense is underrated. An underrated defense against an overrated offense plus an overrated defense against an offense that's hard to underrate, and this could be a much easier win than a lot of people here think.

Still have to account for the Pats screwing themselves over, though...:(

10 more mins LETS GO!!!! :D

I think Brandon Spikes will be a key to stopping Ray Rice. I think he can change the game more than anyone.

Yep...Nerves are coming now. Captain and Coke is ready.

Pulling out all the superstitions and stops today. Pulled out my Ty Law jersey last week I bought back in 99. We have never lost a playoff game while I've donned this jersey. Haven't worn it since 2005 until last week. This jersey is undefeated. I think I'm going crazy here.

I'm not nervous at all. Start the damn game!

Nerves literally just crept up on me!!!

Brady has that look in his eyes.

The Pats will win. Book it!

Pulling out all the superstitions and stops today. Pulled out my Ty Law jersey last week I bought back in 99. We have never lost a playoff game while I've donned this jersey. Haven't worn it since 2005 until last week. This jersey is undefeated. I think I'm going crazy here.

If we win today, I'm going to be forever cursing you for not wearing it for SB 42. :cool:

OMG..I am so nervous..lol..My goodness! Hopefully its a blowout and over by the 4th quarter. I can't take a close game.

Win this game for Bob Kraft boys and the big one for MHK.

Let's go Pats. We have this!

Brady has that look in his eyes.

The Pats will win. Book it!

there was a time when I could judge how the Pats O would do by Drew's body language. I never took the time to do this with Tommy, though, so I'll gladly take your word for it :)

Last edited:
Ocho inactive, not a huge shock.

ravens look fired up as well. This is gonna be a nail-biter

With no one to play the outside receiver role…do you think we take a chance deep with Matt Slater or the tall hair guy?

Is Chad back from Florida? I have a feeling he makes a big grab, as Ed Reed and friends are focused on other receivers.

UPDATE: Tiquan Underwood, then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes