PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens AFC Championship Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see what special teams does here.

Is Vereen active?? Where was the screen there on 3rd and 2? You know that they were sniffing run....you can't run it there McD....otherwise great drive....got the points I guess but the TD would have really helped there.......GO PATS!

Looking for a great game!

We are the finest team in the NFL, why can't our coach and QB show our nation respect by placing their hand over their heart during Our National Anthem?

Really? thats your first post on the board?

I like the misdirection plays, id like to just line up and punch them in the mouth whenever we get the chance too though

I agree. The Pats physicality is very underrated.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk

So Ravens know what all the Pats' "code words" mean, eh? Interesting.

Doesn't everybody? I don't think they're changed or disguised often. Basketball teams are the same way. Everybody knows what play the PG is calling.

looks like we can move the ball. Lets get possession back soon and lets keep this ravens D on the field. They will crack.

I think sometimes we get too cute with this hurry up thing. At least sometimes pass if you are snapping the ball the quickly.

Great job by the KO coverage for once! Thank you!

Are we going old school here? Winning with FGs and D?

;)

How exactly should he have gotten more?

To be honest, Brady usually throws the ball to protect Lloyd, as well as make sure he's the only guy who has a play on it. This translates to no yards after the catch since he ~has~ to go to the ground to get it.

watch flacco playaction to pitta/dixon down the middle on 1st down.

Looking for a great game!

We are the finest team in the NFL, why can't our coach and QB show our nation respect by placing their hand over their heart during Our National Anthem?

One post and I'm already putting you on ignore.

The Harbaugh brothers are serial whiners - Make a stop here and we take away the wind from the Ravens til half time.

Hand over the heart is meant for the pledge of allegiance. National anthem is not a pledge. People mix them up.

Jodee

Are we going old school here? Winning with FGs and D?

;)

That would work for me. I don't care if it's high scoring or low scoring, a blowout or a nail-biter, a pretty game or an ugly game.....just so long as it's a win.

wiiidee open !

Understandable that we feel little teased by getting a FG instead of a TD, but if we can keep getting long drives in the no huddle, it'll go a long way in tiring this D which will result in big runs down the stretch.

oh the predictability. Pats in rz; come up quick to the line WHAT A SHOCKER...... a handoff to ridley.

Unsurprising that the ratbirds stuffed that.

Hopefully McDaniels has something else up his sleeve on next drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes