PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Jets POST game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to ask people here how Tarp/Moore played, it's hard to pay attention to one player during a game. (Besides injuring Mccourty :bricks: )

Anyone just hear rex about winning the division...wow

Rex just gauranteed the Jets are out of the AFC East title race ahahaha

Rex is melting down right now. This is awesome

If BB can make these bums in the secondary play like this every game the rest of the way, then.... WOW.

I too am concerned about how Ochocinco disappeared. Hopefully he didn't Haynesworth himself...

Anyone see the Jets fan shoot himself in the mouth? Hilarious!

Re: one of the best wins in pats history ...

great win for the pats... with the inj... i thought the pats were in trouble yet the pats and belichik proved me wrong again.. big play the drive at the end of the first half... it was vintage belichick brady as usual....
It was a good win, as the season goes on, I think we'll look back and realize that the Jets weren't a very good team.

Perhaps after this game, the masses will realize that Gronk is the best TE in the NFL.

Alright this is crazy...I kinda feel bad for Rexy watching his presser...dude looks so upset...I hate the JESTS so much and their fans...but Rexy is not that bad IMO...he always respects the Pats a lot...

Relax, the jets aren't that good.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

If BB can make these bums in the secondary play like this every game the rest of the way, then.... WOW.

I too am concerned about how Ochocinco disappeared. Hopefully he didn't Haynesworth himself...

I thought Ocho did alright when he played in the beginning of the game. Then he wasn't on the field anymore. Hard to judge a guy when he gets so few snaps.

2 guys brought in off the street didn't even have NBC SNF intros for them.

I busted out laughing when they just showed the pictures with no sound. Hilarious.

great win for the pats... with the inj... i thought the pats were in trouble yet the pats and belichik proved me wrong again.. big play the drive at the end of the first half... it was vintage belichick brady as usual....
You are joking with the title right?

Alright this is crazy...I kinda feel bad for Rexy watching his presser...dude looks so upset...I hate the JESTS so much and their fans...but Rexy is not that bad IMO...he always respects the Pats a lot...

Get ahold of yourself!

Rexy saying our D is much better than people give us credit for

In Pats history? C'mon now. It's a regular season win against an average team.

It's always great to win against the Jets. Especially in front of those jerk fans who were booing Idegho while he was hurt.

Anyway, I thought Brady looked really sluggish in the first half but obviously better in the 2nd. Still very worried about the lack of a running game. BJGE & Ridley did not look good at all.

Carter was a beast tonight. Gronk is the best TE in the league. Feel good about our chances the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft