PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jag's game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was how I saw it, too. I've seen enough of the kid, at this point. Causes too many turnovers.

He did that because the ball was tipped...because it was underthrown. I guess dumping on Ridley is now in vogue, though.

Brady was obviously not at fault for that.

he threw a lob pass into double coverage outside to his runningback, either it's a poor decision by Brady or a bad play design, but it's a low % play and you can't possibly blame Ridley for not being brandon lloyd. The fumbles last week were bad but benching your starting running back for an interception is completely silly

It's clear Ridley isn't Bush, the multi-purpose RB. They should leave that up to Woodhead.

This is going to be a really long day if we can't stop the run. I thought this d was improving but they have regressed the last two weeks.

I'm not really very enthused about this game. Kind of like the Pats aren't.

if they get zero pts here.,..game over

He tipped it up like he was playing volleyball!

That's what it looked like from here anyway.

Go get a better TV buddy. It is stupid for people to blame Ridley on that pass.

It's nice to see the Patriots didn't forget the presents for under the Jaguars' Christmas tree.

I always get nervous as **** when Tom throws those rainbows. But thats 100 percent on Ridley. The kid is good, but he makes too many mistakes for a team like the Pats.

That pass was thrown on my side of the field. It was a bad decision. He should have thrown it away.

Patriots missing a bunch of defensive starters and playing completely vanilla zone schemes...yeah of course the defense is going to suck. Its like a preseason game.

he threw a lob pass into double coverage outside to his runningback, either it's a poor decision by Brady or a bad play design, but it's a low % play and you can't possibly blame Ridley for not being brandon lloyd. The fumbles last week were bad but benching your starting running back for an interception is completely silly

It would be crazy to bench Ridley. It is just unfortunate that he was the intended the recipient of a tipped pass that got picked off because he tipped it again. He just needs to run the ball strong and he will be fine.

Why are they not running the ball vs the worst rush defense..Whats with these throws ??

Hooman has been a pleasant surprise.

Well, not quite the field-trip you guys were expecting...

This man coverage is killing Brady's decision making, I just saw someone wide open in the middle before he overthrew Lloyd on the sidelines.

that's by far the worst attempt at pronouncing Hoomanawanui that I've heard so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes