PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jag's game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That was such a blatant hold on Wilfork. The officiating crew is just not paying attention.

When will people just say it how it is, Luck isn't that good yet

That was one of the best no gain runs of the year

Need our d to stabilize this game.

Last edited:
Ninko is the shizzle

I hope that you're kidding.

Well, if you define "bad" as five thousand people scratching their nails on a chalkboard simultaneously. . . . :nooo:

There are very few announcers I listen to anyway, I tend to tune them out during the games!

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK :mad:

That was a big hit by Wilson.

this defense will not win a playoff game. Poor coverage, zero pressure

1st INT was on Brady. He should have known better that to make that play to Ridley, who's a poor receiver, and then he underthrew the ball.

2nd INT was 100% on Lloyd.

INT was on Ridley who isn't quite ready for prime time let alone as a receiver - so on Josh too. Second one was definitely on Lloyd. You have to compete and fight for that ball or make sure it's INC. And you have to come prepared to have that kind of focus from the first kickoff whether vs. the JAGS or the Texans... And you have to know your personnel and pear the groupings down to the most consistent come playoff time. We're still working on things...

That's the consistent mindset I don't see from Brady's surrounding cast, on offense or defense, out of the gate yet. Except guys like Welker and Woody - although Welker's had his struggles with the dropsies. That's why while some guys might benefit from rest I'd just as soon not see this team with a bye. A week isn't going to fix what ails most of the walking wounded. I'd rather see them finally put it all together and go on a mentally tough tear. Obviously today wasn't the day it begins.

How abou a friggin sack now?

Third and long has driven me insane over the last few years.

Jax moving the ball too easily right now

Jeez D. A chance to close out the game and this is what you do? Have some pride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe