PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jag's game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our o line is just getting dominated. No isotoner gloves for them for Christmas this year.

What happened to protecting the QB? That not on the menu today?

Garbage play calling. Bad o-line play.

Why not run the ball?

brady is going to get killed

If Welker could jump 6 inches higher that would have been a completion. Good effort though.

I agree with the announcer. THat's no penalty. They need to change that rule

BTW- Brady has time on the sack - the receivers aren't getting open. Where is Hernandez The way to open people up is to run the ball and throw to the RB's and TEs

Last edited:
Wish we would just take Brady out. He's getting killed out there today.

Brady had no time on that drive, he was pressured constanatly. And our D can't even get one sack!!!

should have been in a position to get some points there. O-line playing very poorly.

Step it up guys.

This O line is pathetic. I cant yell at my TV any Louder. I am so F'n pissed

Ridely is running the ball well today, they need to stop going for the home run pass play and just Run the dang ball

the jags defense was playing the pass all the way on those plays

We are either going to need some holes to open in the running game for a few first downs or we are going to lose.

You would think we're playing the 49er's again

I agree with the announcer. THat's no penalty. They need to change that rule

BTW- Brady has time on the sack - the receivers aren't getting open. Where is Hernandez

The hell are you watching? The O-Line is having trouble with protection. Deus stated that he saw it was mostly on stunts and from where I'm sitting, he's right.

You know what how about more running and more screens to slow the damn pass rush is it that hard to adjust ?

O-Line needs to step up, if they don't improve before the playoffs I don't think they will go further.

Terrible call against Mincey. Brady ducked which caused the hit. Another sack. The O-Line is sucking the fattest **** today.

Tough call but not terrible. All defensive players should know by now that they cannot hit the quarterback in the head. Mincey made a mistake by going high. Brady barely lowered his head and Mincey hit him. It happens and it is called a penalty almost everytime.

is chandler jones playing today? I feel like I havent seen him at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents