PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Jag's game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch every game. You're posting is the problem, not Brady's game. Brady's been fine. Your posts have been idiotic.

Not at all, you're just oblivious to the obvious things in front of you that are going on. Many fans of other teams have also noted a decline in Brady's overall performance.

come on tom.:) get 7 and we get the ball back next half.:):):)

Not sure if they mentioned it on TV but I think Brady's hand is hurt. He keeps shaking it and holding it on the sideline.

I'll take him in this "declined" state over anyone else for our team. He's still one of the top 3 in the league and arguably is at the top. He's having a bad game so far

Like I've already said...

He's still a top QB, I'm not denying that, I'd have him over anyone apart from Manning. However, he is starting to decline.

dez bryant is destroying the saints. lol

First time posting here, but a long time lurker (8+ years). I just feel they are playing bad (kinda sounds obvious). I don't think it's any conspiracy from BB to get the 4th seed, otherwise Brady wouldn't take the whole team and give a lecture on the sidelines.

I also believe one of the main reasons for this flat show is because they are not showing everything for the playoffs and will be like this next week too.

The worst performance of the year so far. Defense playing like hot garbage and Brady is not sharp

Not at all, you're just oblivious to the obvious things in front of you that are going on. Many fans of other teams have also noted a decline in Brady's overall performance.

If you call zero (0) Superbowl wins in the last 8 years "fine", then yeah, Brady's your guy.

Please stop trolling, nobody can be that stupid/drunk/high.

It looks like the concern trolls have come out of the woodwork this week. What happens this week has NO bearing on their playoff performance when they play the regulars.

Brady is a regular. With Houston losing, this game matters.

They notice it every year. It's called "wishful thinking". The stats show he hasn't declined. The W/L record shows he hasn't declined. So, naturally, you want to ignore the actual data in favor of "but, despite what ALL the evidence shows, I'm sure..." garbage.

And it's pretty obvious that you're a troll as opposed to a genuine fan, so bye bye....

Last edited:
WHERE IS THE FLAG FOR THAT HIT?!?!? :mad:

Many fans wish he'd decline, he's not. He's just having a bad game. If the Pats taking over in the second half, you'd be the first one saying he's the best in the league, he's vintage Brady and all that other bull, just STOP IT! who cares about some Jets and Steelers fans, their teams are clearly on the decline.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss
1 thing we're seeing defensively from Pats is a lot of rotation. Almost like BB is making sure all parts who might be called on are sharp.

Pre-season.

Some Patriot "fans" are just amusing to read during these threads.

Can anyone tell me why the fck we didn't go after Babin?.....unfortunately he is better than most of our DL righting...just askin

You do realize that the defense has about 7 players either out of position or starting when they haven't been, right?

Quit making excuses.

McCourty is playing CB...he's a first round pick CB

Chung is a Safety

Ninkovitch has played both ILB and OLB

It's JACKSONVILLE not the Niners or Texans....

Can anyone tell me why the fck we didn't go after Babin?.....unfortunately he is better than most of our DL righting...just askin

We wouldn't have gotten him anyways (due to waiver wire)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes