PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Dolphins game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that Light, Volmer and Mankins are out, but did the rest of our o-line forget how to play?

Who are you talking about.. Waters & Cannon??? There are not much left.

BOB is getting gang-raped by Nolan and his D corp. We adjusted for the double coverage on the TE's and Nolan then went right for Brady sending in blitz after blitz.

Nolan is calling a masterful game on D for Miami.

BOB is really getting manhandled here. He's getting knocked so senseless he doesn't know what direction to take this offense.

unless we some how come out with blaze of glory in the second half.... take brady out and settle for the 2 seed next week...

Brady is making some bad reads and even worse throws. He's far better than this.

Not really, we're seeing the truth is that he has been passed by at least three qbs in the league at this point. Big Ben, Rodgers, Brees are worlds better at this point.

Last edited:
so today i should have sat Brady for Matt Ryan, and sat Gronk for Gresham....yay

plus this game sucks

Rush Brady and jam receivers off the line of scrimmage.

The blueprint to beating this offense has been out since "the game that shall not be named".

guys enough of this bull****.

Lets be honest, OUR TEAM IS NOT TOUGH. Period. Stop going back to the pre 2008 days when we had TOUGH S.O.B.S

We do not have that anymore. We have a bunch of ****ies.

The season's over. We stand no chance in the playoffs. No chance

What a disappointing game so far. I thought this would be the game where the Pats might reveal their playoff form; instead, we're seeing really poor play by both our O and our D.

first Koppen, , then Vollmer, now Light and Mankins. Too much for today. Its different when Light and Mankins return.

Pressure and hit Brady up the middle early and say hello to Tony Eason . . .

Brady: 3-14, 37 yards, sacked 3 times. Yeah, it probably is.

Has to be the worst stats of his career.....has to be one of the WORST coaching efforts by the Genius, Bill Belichick. Just downright UGLY

No, I'm sick of the crap. The ***** and moan everytime something goes wrong. The he sucks, she sucks, everything and everyone sucks, belichick can't draft, wah wah wah. Jesus H christ, they're playing flat and are down three posessions with 35 minutes of football left. People should just watch the goddamn game, try to see what you can, and stop ******* crying about everything. Instead they get on here and cry about how bad the team sucks and how everything is so bad. Not only is it ******ed, mentally repugnant, but it's spreading their black could to others. That outlook sucks and is crap. Defeatist *****es.
I'm so glad you're here. We look terrible and many posters are looking for answers. Reasonable ones, not "everything sucks".

It's fairly clear to me why we are playing poorly, so I'm just hoping we make it out of this with no further injury.

pats clearly arent playing with any agression this week. probably knowing they have a playoff spot and pretty much a Bye(if they win against the bills who are horrid right now) why risk injuring everyone?

take out brady, and let hoyer play and give some guys like Ocho some reps

if i were to bet, it would be that our first points will come on Defense/ST rather than on offense....

Not really, we're seeing the truth is that he has been passed by at least three qbs in the league at this point. Big Ben, Rodgers, Brees are worlds better at this point.

Here I am trying to talk Jay off a proverbial ledge, and you're posting this sort of idiocy?

What a disappointing game so far. I thought this would be the game where the Pats might reveal their playoff form; instead, we're seeing really poor play by both our O and our D.

All due respect, this is exactly their "playoff form" for years now.

pats clearly arent playing with any agression this week. probably knowing they have a playoff spot and pretty much a Bye(if they win against the bills who are horrid right now) why risk injuring everyone?

take out brady, and let hoyer play and give some guys like Ocho some reps

yeah...that's why a BB team is getting beaten down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back