PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team on third and long is maddening. I would love/hate to see the stats on 3rd and 10+ with this and last year's team.

spikes with helmet to helmet..but no call..lucky

Who said Wilfork is having an off day?

That's his 2nd tip and he's being collapsing the pocket a fair amount.

idk why more teams dont play 4th down...we can barely stop in 3 , imagine 4

Edelman having his 2nd best game as a Pro.. The 1st, of course, was during his rookie season in the play-offs against Buffalo when Welker was out.

He's come a long way and still has a ways to go..

He had a monster game against the Jets week 2 of that 2009 regular season. Too lazy to look up the stats but I think he had over 10 catches and well over 100 yards.

ugh oh...this reminds me of last week against the bills, when were in our own endzone and brayddy threw three straight incompletitons...

Right when I say Vince looks off, he tips the ball and stops the drive.

Hmm.

Wow every Patriot sure looks to be having an off day...

I know those are tough completions. But the coverage is MUCH closer thiw half. Luck was very "lucky" to get those last 3 passes in there. Every one of them could have been taken the other way. He's good no doubt, but his day is coming, its not here now.

Thanks for the holding call on that Nikovich would be sack. Didn't know gravity worked that way.

New shutdown D update: 3 points given up in the last 5 drives :cool:

Didn't we have nearly this exact situation last week? We threw three incompletions, bad punt, and the Bills scored. Let's see what we learned.

Pats' D are getting their hands on an awful lot of balls. Luck is "lucky" he hasn't thrown 2-3 picks instead of just 1. But the D holds, and we're up 14.

The coverage has been much tighter than previously. The catches that are being made are being made in very tight windows. That will result in some mistakes and turnovers.

ugh oh...this reminds me of last week against the bills, when were in our own endzone and brayddy threw three straight incompletitons...

Except the part where we're not in our end zone and the drive hasn't even started yet?

Look at that, a first down. Very similar indeed.

Fantastic catch by Lloyd, btw. He made that one look a lot easier than it was.

Last edited:
wait for the pass to lloyd...meh mcdaniels

look at that..red seats empty...who would have thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes