PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Colts game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice tackle by Mayo right there.

12 deaft picks a year and look at this starting d. Someone take the keys for the draft room away from BB...please!!!

one possession in the quater....you have to be kidding me.

Manning looks great..

why is the D playing patticake?

And just like that, the 1st quarter is over. What garbage.

this team should never be fav by 21points over anyone...

The usual career high for opossing scrub. And another 3rd down converted. You have to be kidding me hahaha

Wow. Dominating drive. Kept the offense to one possession in the quarter. Converted four third and long. Not a good start.

Belicheck should fire himself after this drive. Completely embarrassing defensive scheme.

Absolutely, 100% pathetic.

Not sure how this teams hopes to be able to do anything come playoffs. Especially against a team like Green Bay.

I'm not sure if the Pats are trolling us, slacking off, coasting, or whatever...but I'd like to see a better team on the field then what currently is out there.

So Belichick spent the week berating reporters about the value of this game, and then he comes out with these personnel packages?

Are there chumps on here who still feel this is an actual super bowl contender?
I remember Kurt Warner and the Arizona Cardinal coming to Foxboro and getting destroyed late in the season, they went on to reach the SB and had a good shot to win it. The Pats have NEVER looked that bad under BB, so just sit back & relax!

come on D.
krizis.689cu28p1ngg4css488oow84w.f4kk3jwcdcg8swckc0w08kc4s.th.jpeg
:)

Last edited:
This is embarrassing - Among the things I have hated thus far is how we can't name our own LBs and DBs, and the announcers keep talking about all the changes the Colts have suffered

This just goes to show that the defense really hasn't improved...it's all smoke and mirrors with this defense...it is what it is.

Belicheck should fire himself after this drive. Completely embarrassing defensive scheme.
and you should jump off the bandwagon and never return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe