PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Colts game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pats have 1st and 10 and it's 24-3. They're playing Niko Koutivides, Jackie Slater's Son Urkel, Nate something or other in the secondary, another Nate something or other at Center......

BB is playing scrub-city today and the Pats are ahead by three TD's.

What is your illness and must it prevent you from ever experiencing happiness?

At least I try to keep my comments on the game and don't take personal jabs at other posters.

That being said, if I was a Jets fan and this was the Jets with MS playing I would be satisfied with a bad Colts team driving against them. Then again, my expectations would be limited to them just winning a game. Higher expectations for the Pats and TB. The day will come when TB and BB are no longer around and then I'll be happy if they eke out a win over the worst team in the league (not being the case anymore today).

Hoyer time

WOW they called a lateral :(

The colts have mailed it in, seriously since the 2nd Q they have made NO effort at all

They must be dangerously close to throwing these games. I could score against them

Loved this radio call from Gil: "The running back runs directly into Wilfork, and that's not usually good for a running back's health...". :p

Slater on defense?

Before you know it BB will be going old school and hiring 2 way players and gettign the best 20 guys in football on one team.

so Gronk is still only tied at this point then w/ 13 right?

I hope the people who were whining about this game in the first quarter realize how stupid they look now.

Jones has looked pretty good today.

Ok, time to wrap Gronk and rest that neck of his and ribs, also to keep him from pricing us out lol. Selfish of me, I know.

Ah damn you refs...Favre gifted Strahan the record...why could'nt we get ours?

so Gronk is still only tied at this point then w/ 13 right?

Yup. Breaking the record may have to wait until next week.

anyone know why we havent seen sterling moore today?

I can't believe Gannon just said that - that Brady was going to be upset because he won't get credit for a touchdown pass - but Gronkowski won't care, because he still gets credit for a TD.

If anything Brady is mad Gronk didn't get the TE TD record. I seriously doubt he's concerned about one career passing touchdown on his resume.

Defense playing soft, but eating up clock.

I hope the people who were whining about this game in the first quarter realize how stupid they look now.

You figure the later quarters somehow magically morphed that first Colts drive into a fluffy bunny or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes