PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Colts game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i forgot that mcdonald the new center.. might have caused the delay in not running the no huddle...

Wait, whose playing RT? Cannon with Solder as the blocking TE?

Cannon was out there playing RT on the 1st series of the game and held his own against Mathis.. I was very pleasantly surprised.

That's how the radio announced it.

the radio got it wrong.

It was McDonald at Center, Waters at RG, Cannon at RT, Solder as an eligible receiver next to Cannon and Donald Thomas in as the Lead FB..

OT but the Steelers look ready for another playoff run.

Pitt vs GB rematch in the Super Bowl perhaps?

Meh, the Bungles are pretenders, have been all season. They are stumbling around, looking incompetent, giving the game away. Ravens has passed up PGH finally though. AFC North runs through Baltimore, not burgh.

If I had to risk permanently losing one of your two choices, it would take me about 5 nanoseconds to make that decision.

5 nanoseconds, seems like an eternity. I'm surprised it wasn't 5 femtoseconds. :)

-Jamman

Last edited:
OT but the Steelers look ready for another playoff run.

Pitt vs GB rematch in the Super Bowl perhaps?

I forgot Pittsburgh is so much better than Baltimore, and us....oh wait

Pittsburgh almost lost to the Chiefs last week...

Need some eyes....How are McDonald and Solder doing today

5 nanoseconds, seems like an eternity. I'm surprised it wasn't 5 femtoseconds. :)

-Jamman

Neurons can only fire so fast. ;)

Half time comments

1. Brady looked impatient in the first couple of drives. He was stubborn in gong to predetermined guys and ignoring open receivers. You could see the difference in the last 2 scoring drives where he passed to his RBs and other WRs

2. The Colts had the ball 4 times. They had THREE three and outs, and in the one good drive they had IIRC, every series went to 3rd down. The defense, which is full of guys who even WE don't know is actually doing a pretty good job.

3. Niko? Slater? Jones? #4 C,who was just picked up earlier this week? We've been through a lot with injuries this past decade, but I don't remember such a massive amount of roster changes, in season, as I"ve seen this year.....and we seem to be overcoming it

4. Disappointed with the push or lack thereof by the OL in the running game Hopefully it will be better in the second half.

5. McCourty looks like his coverage is tighter

Patriots have as good a chance as any other team to represent the AFC in the SB.

so wait, more O-line injuries today, or no?

the radio got it wrong.

It was McDonald at Center, Waters at RG, Cannon at RT, Solder as an eligible receiver next to Cannon and Donald Thomas in as the Lead FB..

Great thanks, I feel better with Waters in there.

*resuming surgery mode*

I'm glad that the Pats are picking up steam now

Last edited:
Geezus, weren't we just in the red zone less than a game minute ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST