PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Colts game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mankins is the best guard in football that has a bad habit of crapping the bed in big games.

Ocho ain't getting laid tonight!

12 sacks in 12 games and you think Mark Anderson is better? Let's just agree to disagree.

Anderson gets alot less snaps for obvious reasons. Babin gets killed on every running play. You think BB will tolerate that?

Really? You don't think doom and gloomers who declare every game over in the first quarter and relentlessly pick nits are better?

Either type is a pain in the ass

did someone say that Waters wasnt playing this game?

2nd straight 3-n-out? NE Defense is starting to take control.

It's almost like they use the first series as a sort of "scouting" series: Lay back, see what the other team's O has, bend don't break, then adjust.

They're both equally annoying, hard to reason or have discussions with them.
Having to choose between them is liking having to choose whether you'd rather have a pitbull biting off your balls or biting off your nipples.

-Jamman

Umm, that's not actually a tough choice for at least 50% of the population.

Surgery mode activated? :D

Wow.. that ref just set a pick for Faulk!

Its not about particular games or drives that get fans angry. Its seeing the flaws on the team and projecting where they will end up.

Flawless 2-minute drive

At the two yard line, can we please just run the effing ball in? I don't want to see a pass play.

Wow.. that ref just set a pick for Faulk!

Anyone else remember when folks said that without "refs setting picks" for WWW, he'd be screwed? :singing:

This looks like the Saints game...

At the two yard line, can we please just run the effing ball in? I don't want to see a pass play.

Just throw it to Gronk...let's pad the stats alittle

Mankins is the best guard in football that has a bad habit of crapping the bed in big games.

That I can somewhat agree with.

I still see the likes of Fred Robbins, Barry Cofield, Trevor Pryce, and some other defensive linemen abusing him in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes