PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Broncos AFC Championship game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
broncos are winning the SB this year

Neither side came to play today

As someone posted on Twitter, it was an idea that didn't work. If you put Blount in, you're signaling run. Vereen normally signals pass.

Should have passed for the 2 pt conversion anyway.

Great effort by this team today. Manning beat that young D with his brain — and a group of savvy veterans — as much as anything.

Gutsy crew these 2013 Patriots. NFL: You had your chance. Be afraid of the 2014 Pats.

Go NFC.

Yeah I'm not nearly as disappointed as I was last year. They overachieved. Had fun watching them each and every week.

I look forward to a much better team next season.

Re: Brady gets screwed over

yeah too many midgets

that should do it,

Great season by the pats.

I think this game we saw the first LEGIT excuse the welker defenders had about why we should have kept him, and it isnt because of his abilities as a slot reciever, but his ability to take out a defensive player with an illegal pick.

Next year this team will again be a favorite to go all the way.

Go NFC, crush manning.

the 2 pt run with a scatback always works .perhaps the pats ran it one too many times.

Fitting the defense blows it at the end.

Talk all you want about the offense's problems, but only one punt and scored on 5 straight possessions.

For BB being such a defensive genius, his team really sucks. I mean really sucks at defense

Den 1 punt, no turnovers for our D...and some are blaming the offense?

too much

Hope SEA wins and goes to the SB. Interested how Pinkhead throws against corners who stay on the field and safeties who can actually hit someone

Oh, Chandler Jones is playing today. I just saw him on the field, I think.

We're about to be overrun with stupidity.

Re: Brady gets screwed over

Welker is a "sure thing" to drop 2 passes per week. Your attempts at revisionist history above are pathetic. They got veterans, but the all pros tend be snapped up by the time draft rolls around.

I'll take 8 receptions and 2 drops over 0 catches any day

From Pats fan to SEA/SF fan - rooting for SF is ALMOST like rooting for Manning for me - so GO SEA!!!!

McDaniels is the worst big time play caller. Just passed all over them, Brady in rhythm, then you run it

That was the right play call. The Broncos weren't ready for it. No one picked up Phillips and he had a free run into the backfield and he could adjust. That is on the players for not picking him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back