PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are VERY VERY luck to be just one TD behind

No balls what so ever. Disgusting coaching.

There's a BIG player coming up with a huge play

Gutless play calling on 4 and less than a yard leads to a miss field, and gutless play calling at the end of the half. Nice

Defense is carrying us. Encouraging to see, if the Pats can come back and take this one. If not, then the season's looking bleak anyway.

man i HATE how in the last three years this team has let the clock run out

we need a KILLER INSTINCT god damn

At least the Pats didn't fumble on that last drive

Spikes is making some big plays this year, he has been a real + this season.

What now doom and gloomers?

Tell me how this game is lost and we will be 1-3.

Game certainly isn't lost but the Pats are performing horribly today. It's not doom and gloom to point out what is occurring.

So, despite McDaniels fumbling the ball twice, allowing a pass to go right through his hands on a first down throw, failing to properly set up on a come back route and missing two field goals, the Patriots are within a touchdown at the half...

good news, spikes comes back from early injury with a HUGE play to keep the game within one score.

so far, this game is on gost IMO

No you don't. Both play very different functions on the field. Mayo is the brains, Spikes is the heart. Spikes, for all his aggression has made plenty of bad reads, and second guesses that have gone awry.

And so has Mayo. Don't get play caller on defense confused with brains. Think back to the SB when Mayo should have intercepted a pass to thwart the Giants' first TD. Furthermore, merge means a coming together, which clearly means that the "brains" would remain intact.

I'm a HUGE Mayo fan. He's actually one of my favorite players on the team. But I challenge you to name the last time he made a play like the one Spikes just made or like the one Spikes made in the AFCCG last season or like the one Spikes made in week 2 against the Cardinals. Shall I continue?

Last edited:
What's wrong with a hail Mary or at lead a few deep passes ?

McDaniels continues to play scared

Go Wilfork and Spikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............Is it me or am I noticing that the defense has bailed out this team more than the offense when staring into the abyss???????

2 missed FGs
2 fumbles

Not the best of halves, shouldn't be losing with how they started the game - some bizarre play calling and uncharacteristic fumbles costing the team so far. Need to clean it up big time in the second half, this Bills team is not good at all.

LOL........I told you it wouldn't take long for someone to blame the defense......at least someone from the brady underwear brigade showed up

How about that? Defense bails out an inept offense
What are you craping on about? That comment was directed at a McDaniels comment.

BB should NOT be allowed to draft any secondary players from here on out.....they should hire Rodney as a consultant to draft all the hard hitting, bone rattling, cut throat bastids he can find.......this secondary has been soft, untalented, undisciplined....AND poorly coached for way too many years here......
The only guy in the secondary that I'd be upset if he wasn't there next season is Wilson and (maybe) Dennard. The rest are expendable.

good news, spikes comes back from early injury with a HUGE play to keep the game within one score.

so far, this game is on gost IMO

What the hell are you talking about..Spikes wasn't injured...Hightower is

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes