PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least now we have an excuse to run shotgun every play...

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Can we finally scrap whatever McD has in plans for offense and go back to what we've been doing the past few years?

Any QB can throw deep on this team past the first quarter

Pitch and catch now for Fitzy

We suck. Please can we stop hearing the homers saying "dont panic" "we are overeacting" Your wrong , we suck. Face it.

I'm not ready to stand on the ledge with you just yet, but you do have a point. We're beginning to see a trend.

We suck. Please can we stop hearing the homers saying "dont panic" "we are overeacting" Your wrong , we suck. Face it.

The team hadn't been below .500 since 2003.

Get a reality check

Well it was going to happen sooner or later. Didn't think until aft brady retired though.

Its almost like some of you WANT the pats to fail just so you can have an excuse to ***** about it online.

RELAX. THERE IS OVER A HALF OF FOOTBALL TO PLAY.

THIS IS THE 4TH GAME OF THE SEASON. THERE IS 12 MORE TO GO.

Yes it is fundamental football 101, but in a very high-stress environment. How many times have people forgotten basic functions in situations where the stress level is very high?

It takes a savvy and calm veteran to remember to execute basic football.

No it doesn't. You've obviously never competed at a high level.
You practice to create muscle memory. Those things should be INSTINCTIVE at this point. Just like every other good corner in the league.

I can understand having a random brain fart, that I could agree with you about.
But our DB's are CONSISTENTLY playing the receiver, and NEVER look back to the ball.

Brady sack. FML

ummm...when they stack the line, THEN you can go shotgun...

Once again, the offense just can't execute.

this ain't over just their only down by a TD they came back against the Pats last year. get it together offense

Yeah, long way to go. But 0 points off of two turnovers plus two missed FGs isn't good.

Essentially 3 Turnovers for the patriots...

seriously sign a new kicker

I really hope they lose

1-3 1-3 1-3 1-3 1-3 1-3 1-3 1-3 1-3 1-3 1-3 1-3 1-3 1-3 1-3 1-3 1-3 1-3 1-3

Turn around, get up and **** off!

If the O can't turn it around, we're toast. Our D is already worn out and they are just going to give us a healthy dose of Spiller and Jackson now.

Wow.. looking at that all-22 shot, Buffalo just gave us a taste of our medicine, the smash concept against the cover 2, split the seam. That's exactly the same play called in that great comeback in Brady's first game back in '09 where Ben Watson got that TD to go ahead.

Judas priest.......let's give mallett a shot

Vollmer came up gimping on his quad there. That's something to watch.

Nail in the coffin

ok .....everyone needs to put the TROLL Mosswelkowski on IGNORE....I have done it...but keep reading his asinine posts after y'all are responding to him....either ban the bastid or put him on ignore...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes